did we make a mistake?

In the morning.....

Suho wake up early.he looked beside him and saw seojun.he was so happy that seojun also love him.he kissed seojun and got ready.he then went to his house.

After sometime SEOJUN wakes up.....

Seojun pov...

I woke up suddenly.and I was feeling pain and pain all around my body.

I couldn't even sit in there.i then realised that me and suho did that things.i was searching for suho after being showered.i couldn't find him.i thought......

I thought...

Suho left me there.he said he loves me.but how could he left me .he betrayed me.he used me.he took away the self-love I had.

Seojun was crying.then he went to his house.

At school....suho and seojun both didn't came to school.so junkyeong and soojin was worried.

Suho pov ...

When I came to house,I realised I shouldn't leav seojun there I went to meet him.

At seojun house ..

I cane In front of seojun house.i was unlocked.i smiled and went inside it.i looked for him.suddenly I heard some fucking noise.it was quite disturbing.

Then someone shouted .I went to seojun room.and I was ....

I was.  I was ..

HEARTBROKEN

SEOJUN WAS WITH ANOTHER BOY HAVING FUN.I WAS CRYING.SEOJUN

SAW ME  AND STOPPED.THE BOY THEN  LEFT.I WENT TO HIM.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?AM I WAS THAT BAD?SUHO SAID.

YOU LEFT ME AT THE BAR . DIDN'T U ?

YES,BUT I SAID I LOVE YOU.I WENT TO MY HOME JUST TO BE COMFORTABLE AND I WOULD HAVE COME TO YOUR HOUSE.BUT YOU....SUHO SAID.

SEOJUN WAS SHOCKED.

He thought something and I wasn't the good thought.

He apologised.but suho left him there saying he hate seojun.

Author pov..

Hey guys... I am really worried cause I can't take the real decision .

I want to know something...

1/should I make suho top or seojun.?

2/should they again meet after many years.?