Toil and Trouble part 1 ch 24

"Toil and Trouble ch 24"
At Julian-Julian was talking to Ava."So that's why Skye helped me" It's one of the reasons yes and I miss the business "It's in our blood "Yes and I want you with me "Maybe I just can't let Avery get hurt "Of course not "We are going to be on top again "Yes we are! I have some great news Sonny died "How do you know that" Julian went by the bar and poured himself a drink as Ava got up."I killed him" Julian, You could go to jail "No I can't "I hope you're right and you don't go to jail "Just trust me "

At General Hospital-Carly was crying in the hallway as Michael came by."Michael, Your Father died" Yes my father has died" You know who I'm talking about, Sonny was killed" I'm sorry Mom but he's not worth crying over we all know this was coming Sonny is a mob boss and has enemies" Michael, He loves you" I have to go see my son "Michael left as Bobbie came by," Carly, Let Me Take you home "Carly and Bobbie left..

At The Morgue -Sonny's body was there as the man was doing an autopsy on him as Monica came into the room."I need to talk to you"

At Sonny/Carly's house -Carly and Bobbie came into the house to find a mess in the room and out of the drawers.."The FBI was here looking through the house" We will clean it up" How do I do this? A life without Sonny "You will get their and I will help you"Bobbie hug Carly.

Copyright by Skye's the limit