Toil and Trouble ch 12

"Toil and Trouble ch 12"
At The Courthouse-Monica was in the hallway when Carly came by."You bitch"You have got away with this way too long and this is only the beginning "What are you talking about "Monica smile.

At The Metro Co-Jax was working when a man came by,"Jasper Jax"Yes"Have a good day"Jax read the document."No"

At The Courthouse-Avery custody case-Ava was smiling at Sonny and Carly when they came by,"Even if you win this isn't over "oh yes it is"The Judges came back into the courtroom."I read all the documents and for the sake of the child Avery belonged with her mother full custody and Mr and Mrs Corinthos you both can't see Avery a child isn't safe with you "No"I'm sorry but this is closed "The Judges dismisses the case. Sonny went by Ava."This isn't over "Are you threat me"Sonny leave Ava alone let this go"as Max came by. "Sonny Corinthos,I'm here to arrest you for the murder of AJ Quartermaine "What! You got to be kidding me "No I'm not"I told you it wasn't over,You forget how much power the Quartermaine name has and will again "Sonny"It's going to be okay "Max took Sonny to the Police station.

Carly was upset when her phone rang"Jax,It's not a good time,What!

Monica and Skye were watching and enjoying it."It a wonderful day"Yes it is"We make a wonderful team"Yes we do"

Copyright by Skye's the limit