No. 1

"Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the Moon, just like in Jules Verne's book!" Mr. Pigeon and his pigeons lift the Eiffel Tower. The pigeons fly it off into the air. "And how do you figure you'll breathe in space, birdbrain?" I shout to him. "Come, my dear pigeons! In space, no one can hear you!" Mr. Pigeon shouts. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug uses her power. She looks at us. "I know how to use my Lucky Charm!" Ladybug tells us. "Let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself!" She says. I nod.

I grab my yo-yo and open it, grabbing a purple berry popping it in my mouth. My regular suit turns bright. A mask covers my face. "You guys ready?" I ask them. "Ready as I'll ever be!" Chat Noir says and we fly after the Eiffel Tower.

-~-Third Person~-~

"Oh! Check out Cosmobug, Electrowolf and Astrocat fly in those new suits!" Alya records the three hero's flying up after Mr. Pigeon. "Yo, peeps! This is Alya Césaire, live from Paris, where our heroes are battling Mr. Pigeon for the fifty-first time! They really are Miraculous, aren't they?" Alya sighs. She looks at the scene, suddenly there's red and black butterflies fixing everything. Putting everything back to where it was.

~-~Y/n's POV-~-

I run inside and place the book down where it was. "There you go!" I say. I turn around and see Chat Noir holding a yellow and red rose. He hands me the red rose and Ladybug the yellow one. "Chat Noir I told you to stop bringing me flowers!" Ladybug holds the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Yeah, I know. When I tried to offer you a red rose, you told me that red symbolizes "passion", so you refused it! And I offered you a white rose, but you said that white stood for "pure love", and you refused it too! So now I'm offering you a yellow rose, because I've looked it up and yellow represents friendship. Here's to a perfect partnership" he smiles. "Are you sure yellow roses don't represent jealousy?" Ladybug sarcastically asks.

"Uh- No. That would be blue roses? Hang on! No, purple!! Or was it orange?" Chat Noir holds his head. I put my hand on his shoulder. "You don't need to give me flowers! I already know you're the best partner ever, Cat Noir."she smells the rose "It smells really good anyway. Thanks, kitty!" she uses her yo-yo to leave the tower.

"I love the flower. It's very beautiful." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek and leave. "Bye Chaton!" I shout and dive down the tower. I use my yo-yo to swing away halfway down. I run after Ladybug and see she runs into an alley. I run in after her and detransform.

"Can you believe that was the fifty-first time we battled Mr. Pigeon!" I ask Marinette as we run to the school. "Y/n wait!" she shouts. "What?" I ask "A new poster of Adrien!" she takes a picture of Adrien. Tikki flies out of her bag and Zinna out of mine.. "Marinette, you'll be late for school." Tikki tells the girl. "Ah! He's so perfect!" Marinette admires the poster.

"I thought you've stopped collecting photographs of Adrien." Zinna asks. "Uh- But it's different this time, Zinna! This is... uh, for work! It's, um, research for my future designs! Adrien and I are done! See? I can even look into his beautiful green eyes without getting mesmerized!" she looks intensely into his eyes. "Marinette!" I pull her and run. "Yeah! Right, right!" she shouts and runs beside me. The two Kwamis go into our bags.

We enter the school and run to the library. I sit down next to Adrien and Marinette sits next to Alya.

I nudge Adrien. "Hey Blondie." I smile. "Hey N/n." he smiles.

"Congratulations! That truly was a sensational student film!" Ms. Bustier claps. I squeeze Adriens hand and sit crisscrossed.

"And completed just in time for our departure to French American Friendship Week... in New York!" Mr. Damocles tells us. The students cheer, I look at Adrien who stays silent. I nudge him once again. "Hey cheer up I'm sure something will go right and you'll be able to come. I'm also very excited to go back to New York." I tell him. He smiles softly but I see it go away once I turn to the front.