No.2

We arrived at the airport, waited for our plane, and we it came we got on. I had trouble finding my seat. I keep looking around, "Y/n, what's your seat number?" I look in front of me and see Adrien. "Uh," I look at my number "T-thirty-two B." I smile. "Oh, great! You're sitting next to me!" Adrien grabs my bag. "Awesome, Y/n! Go and sit next to your friend! So you two can enjoy a nice flight together!" Alya knows about me and Adrien, she hasn't told Marinette yet and I'm glad she hasn't.

"A very long flight." she exaggerates long. "Oh stop." I hit her slightly.

I go find Adrien and sit down next to him. "This is going to be a long flight." I sigh. I take my neck rest and put it around my neck. I put my head on Adriens shoulder and fall asleep.

~-~Later~-~

I wake up and blink a few times. I look around for a bit, I feel something on my head. I look up and see Adriens head. I get up very quietly and out my headrest on the seat. I got to the restroom. I do my business and wash my hands. Zinna flies out of my bag. "Hey Zinna." I whisper. "It's not so easy sleeping in your bag y'know?" Zinna crosses her arms. "Yeah I'm sorry. But we'll be there in about...an hour?" I nervously tell her. "I don't know." I shrug. "I should've added some cushion." I hit my head.

I hold Zinna in my hands. "I'm sorry." I smile. "It's okay." she smiles. I kiss her on the head and place her back in my bag. I leave the restroom and look at the sun rising. I walk over to the window.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" a voice startles me. I look to see who it is. "Y-yeah!" I sit up straight. "My father told me everything. The only reason I can enjoy this beautiful sunset is because of Marinette. I thought it would be impossible, but she believed in it. Shes always willing to take a chance on something or someone, even when no one else is. You've also got something, Y/n." Adrien looks at me. "Where?" I check my hair. "No.." he laughs. "I mean your very kind, outgoing, and very generous. Your also always there for me anytime I need it, thank you Y/n." Adrien corrects me. Then kisses me on the cheek then hugs me.

"Oh.." I feel myself get red. "Don't mention it! That's what I'm here for! For holding each other really tightly in the delicious aroma of cologne." I hug him back. I calm down then a thud comes from the plane, knocking both of us fall down. Adrien falls on top of me.

"Ow." I grunt. "Oh sorry!" "No,no it's okay." I smile. The plane turns making us hit the wall of the plane. I look out the window and see a girl with a white and yellow design. "Don't worry, sweethearts! We have the situation under control!" A girl says over the announcement. "I'd like to welcome you to the United States, and enjoy your stay!" A short haired lady in a suit tells us. Our feet touch the ground and I sigh in relief. "Wow! That all happened so fast! I didn't have time to transform or help out!" I whisper to Zinna who's in my bag.

"I'm going to go sit down." I tell Adrien and go to my seat.

Once we get off the plane we board onto a bus. I sit next to Alya on the window seat side. "Hey! What's that guy doing since your the smarties of the superhero's." I laugh. "Oh, it's just Captain Redlight, organizing the traffic. There's a superhero for everything here, you know! So... what happened on the plane with your 'friend' Adrien?" Alya asks. "Nothing! We just watched the clouds and the sunset. But only as friends! Watching sunsets is typical to do on the plane!" I groan. "I don't know what to call us anymore." I tell her.

I look out the window of the bus and admire the city.

We get off the bus and stop at the hotel where we were staying for the week. Marinette keeps bumping into the door and Adrien catches her every time. The doors open and Marinette falls taking Adrien with her. Someone's bag pops open and I enter the lobby, cleaning up after the two.