No. 3

"France gave the Statue of Liberty to America in 1886. Gustave Eiffel himself built the armature for the inside of the statue!" Mr. Gate says. "Y/n, could you go and take a quick pic of Lafayette's sabre? I completely forgot and I gotta film Dean Gate!" Alya whispers to me. "Seriously? Fine." I groan. I grab my phone and go into the other room where the Sabre was. I take a picture of the sabre and turn around to see Adrien. "Huh? Uh...? Adrien?" "Y/n?".

The doors close out of nowhere. "No,no!" I kick the door. "What's happening?" I ask. Me and Adriens phone get a notification. Adrien turns his phone on and I watch it. "Akumatized villain, Robostus, is spreading panic in Paris. And, so far, no sign of Wolverine, Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Nadja says. "Robostus?! But Markov can't have been akumatized in Paris, he's right here with us in New York!!" Adrien stresses.

I grab onto his hand. The lights go out and I squeeze Adriens hand. "Okay, I feel like I'm in a horror movie." I tell Adrien. "I am Solitude, and I am here to take captive of those who are loved by no one!" some villain says. "No, no!" I bang on the door again.

Then something comes through the ceiling, breaking it and concrete comes falling.

The guy from the plane takes the saber. "Hey! I thought your thing was new technology?!" Sparrow asks. "Hey at least I got a picture before he got it." I squeeze Adriens hand again. I start to play with my ring on my finger, the one me and Nathaniel both have. "What are you planning to do with the sabre? Use it as an antenna?!" Uncanny Valley asks. Me and Adrien split up.

Zinna flies out of my bag. "Y/n you okay?" Zinna asks. "Yup, I'm just worried about my friends! Also Cat Noir should've told me that Robostus is back. I hope he's not in trouble!" I groan. "What are we going to do Y/n?" Zinna asks. "What we always do, save the day right?" I ask.

I feel something hit my head. I look up and see the pillar I was hiding behind about to collapse. "Zacations over Zinna, full moon!" I transform and help Uncanny Valley up. I see Chat Noir. "Chat Noir?" I ask "Wolverine?" he asks. "I'm glad you're here, but shouldn't you be in Paris?" I ask him. "Long story, where's Y/n?" he asks. "I got her to safety, where Adrien?" I ask him. "I got him to safety as well," Chat Noir nods. "You've come all the way from Paris to help us out?" Sparrow asks us "Yeah! We thought it'd be friendly to give you a hand in honor of French American Friendship Week!" Chat Noir says. "See that?! They don't need anyone's permission to take action!" Sparrow says.

Techlonizer shoots at the four of us, Uncanny Valley and Sparrow run another way. "That's right! He never asks for anything! Do you, Chat Noir!" Ladybug jumps down. "Sparrow, did you warn Knightowl and Majestia?" Uncanny Valley asks. "I couldn't! But you know what?!-we don't need anyone's permission either!" Sparrow says. "Maybe you should! We can't fight someone this big!" I tell the New York Superhero's and hit Techlonozier with my staff. He hits me back and I got flying into Chat Noir. He lands ontop of me. "'Just go and rest easy! Yeah, leave Paris with me!'" Ladybug repeats Chat Noirs words. "I-I didn't know I was going to leave! It was a last-minute decision, that's all!" Chat Noir frowns. He helps me up.

"Do you realize that because of you there's no one left in Paris to protect the city?!" Ladybug says. "Oh my god! Ladybug did you not just hear him?! We are doing something right now! I'm sure everyone in Paris will understand!" I tell her and scoff.

"He's running away!" Ladybug says. We all jump out of the building and follow after him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving?!" Ladybug asks while we run from building to building. "I was afraid you guys would get angry!" Chat Noir runs. "And you were right, because as you can see, I am angry!" Ladybug says.

"Lucky Charm!/Cataclysm!/Distraction!" we activate our powers. "A bicycle pump? What are you going to do with that?" I ask Ladybug. "I may have an idea, but Chat Noir wouldn't like it!" Ladybug glares at him.