DL: 1 (Growth)

"YOU FUCKER! GET OUT FROM HERE! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU ANYTIME! GET OUT NOW" Bright clench his jaw while point his gun in the air.

"WHERE IS THAT, BRIGHT? I TOLD YOU TO CATCH HIM!" Luke appeared with his pan in his hand.

"THAT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT FUCKER RAN SO FAST AND DISAPPEARED IN A SECOND!"

"GET MY AK-47!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU WANT TO BURN DOWN OUR MANSION?!"

"wait-" Luke pointed his finger upon his lips. "THERE HE IS!"

Bright using his glock model to shoot it but someone appeared with his tired face make those two idiots stop what their plan.

"If you guys find it, I already catch it for you" Nanon shows the dead cockroach in front of them and throw it making both of them jumped from their place.

"Oh god! You're our savior Nanon!" Bright goes to him and lifted him up. Nanon whines but the latter still hugging him tight.

"Let me gooo"

"You're our baby, we're so glad having you around, Nanon" Luke added.

"I've grown up! I'm not a baby anymore! I already kill cockroach for you!"

Both of them took a seat on the couch with Nanon still remain in Bright's lap while wrapped around his small body.

"Grow what? I can feel you still small" Bright put his hand on Nanon's lower part and instantly Nanon slap Bright's hand.

"Yeah, you're grow up now. Give me the remote control, Nanon" Luke ordered him around and Nanon rolled his eyes.

DL:1

"A vacation?" Tay read the letter thoroughly and clicked his tongue.

"It's only 2 days 1 night Fitay" Nanon said with his pouty lips. "I've grown up- I can follow this vacation"

Off scratched his head when Nanon start to says that he's grown up. Which part he's growing up? Oh- he grew taller but his face still adorable with his dimple.

"Did you know this place had too many dangerous things that we never knew? What if the bus that brought you lose the control and all of you lost on the ravine."

Nanon rolled his eyes when Tay starts to ramble things.

"Nanon- you can have a vacation with us? Look- I already check on website and I found cheap flight for us to Morocco!" Tay shows his phone.

"I want to have fun with my friends too"

"We're your friends too, buddy! Now, tell me where you want to go?"

Nanon groaned but he still cuddles with Tay meanwhile Tay just chuckles while his finger run through his hair.