DL:3 (changes)

"why with your face, Nanon?" Ciize asked and Nanon just shrugged his shoulder but his head full of thoughts that Ohm might date with someone.

He's not jealous! He just- hm felt empty. There's no one babying like Ohm did and he feels like Ohm forgot his existence.

"Is this about your brother again?" Jane asked and Nanon can't help to nodded his head.

"Its okay Non- when my brother married, I feel like he's not love me anymore but he still care about me" Aye said cheered Nanon.

He didn't feel like this with Earth? Earth already get married with Mix but he didn't feel like this towards Earth.

"It's okay Non, cheer up. You said you joined basketball club, we'll be your cheerleader!" Janhae said and all of them squeals. Nanon suddenly forgot about the those and he smiles widely.

"You will come at my tournament right?" Nanon asked and all of them nodded.

"We're your sisters! Of course we'll cheered you up!"

It's funny though when he remembered how all of them being this closed to each other. It's start in orientation class and he feel like a chick because he didn't know where his direction to be like them- normal people like he's not noble Valerian for a moment.

He can eat bread with fork and spoon but what are those when you can eat with your bare hand?

He's a person with manner to be honest.

He saw one of the boys tried to peek one of those girl's skirt and that was Ciize because she's the shortest and cutest.

"Please stop doing that- you can't do that to any girls" Nanon caught that boy's hand and the girls screams when they've found out the boys tried to peek their skirt.

Slap

Well, Nanon was getting a slap because all of them thought it was him. He's holding the mirror while the boys ran to save himself. He just holding his cheek with his little pout because he never had any intention to do this kind of things.

"PERVERTT!!"

"PERVERT NERD!!"

"EWWW"

It's Joss save the moment because he can't let his young master got the blame.  His young master saved their dignity for god sake and why the nerd always got the blame! Tch! Poor his young master.

Then, Joss coming with the said boy while shove his face to the girls. "Girls, please don't jump onto conclusion. Young- I mean Nanon is the one caught the person and you can't blame him"

Those girls muttered sorry to him and Nanon just let it pass. The next thing he knew, Jane pressed her pepsi can against Nanon's bruise cheek.

"We're sorry, so friends?" Aye stretch out her arms to shake hand with Nanon. Nanon received it with smiles as his other hand hold the pepsi can.

This is why all of them being a good friend because they can trust his kindness and sweet attitude. Nanon doesn't like with one who lower women standard by doing bad things towards them.

DL:3

Pritttttttt

The whistles sound make all of them stop the rehearsal game and Nanon wipes his sweats with the clean towel and the boys found out Nanon is too neat and he even smell nice after his body being sweaty. He really love cleanliness and doesn't like sweaty and dirty things.

"Non- how about drink with us?" Nanon felt disgusted when one of them circling their arms with Nanon. They're stinky with sweats and he doesn't like with the smells.