DL: 5 (exposed)

It's been a few days, this big mansion is quite lonely. Tay look at the dining table which he's always laugh when they're teased Nanon. Bright is the teaser and Ohm will defend Nanon. Luke who look like a normal but he's a kid inside. Sometimes all of them playing with the food like a kid and Off will joined them later. Mix and Earth is cringey couple and they always have an useless argument.

His smiles fades away when he remember they're started having a huge problem, mad at little things happened and even give an order for his brothers not coming back home. Truthfully, he missed all of his brothers. He seems really messed up this time because Bright and Ohm wasn't at home for a few days.

He even didn't know Nanon's news after Singto brought him in their house. He missed his little brother who will snuggles on him everytime they're having a talk.

"Mess up this time huh?" Off appeared with his empty glass and he fill the cold water while looking at Tay.

"I never thought I'm using that kind of voice towards my brothers especially Nanon. He didn't knew anything but he's getting involved with it" Tay answered.

"You're calm now? I need to call Newwie just to talk to you slowly?" Tay snickered because Off did what he's said just now. Newwie came to him and they both talk things slowly.

"Thanks dude, I don't know what to do in my life without you" Tay said while patted his brother's shoulder.

"I should focus to calm you first because you're the leader in this family. You'll find your way out when you're calm."

Off is the one to stabilized this family because eventhough his attitude look like a kid but he's matured to thinking what he's gonna do next. The one to stabilized Tay is him indeed.

Luke appeared with his little sighs and bag under his eyes was seen. "I found the root of this problem"

Tay and Off whipped their head to see Luke with his tired face.

DL: 5

He's doing the right thing?

That's the only question keep playing in his head because it's been a days he didn't see any of his family especially Nanon.

He missed his Nanon but because of his rage and ego- he didn't see the dimple smile belong to Nanon.

"Ohm, are you okay?" Frank hugged him from behind and put his chin over his shoulder. Both of them did their thing as couple and Ohm proposed to him before all of these things happened. Yeah, bad things happened in their family.

But why? He felt wronged? He shouldn't feel like this right? Because he fall in love with Frank again.

"No- I'm just thinking about work. If we were met when everything was fine, I'm gladly introduce you to my family, babe" Ohm said and Frank just let out soft chuckles.

"Don't think about that, Ohm. Just enjoy the things what we're had right now. Just both of us" Frank said and he brought Ohm to heated kisses.

Ohm felt wronged but he didn't want to think anything as he brought Frank to his arm to continued their hot session.

DL: 5

"Please- never in my mind crossed to betrayed Valerian!" Joong was beaten into pulp after he's brought to the basement. He coughed a few when Bright puffs the smokes to his face.

"Why the leaked information was coming from your IP address? Care to explain?" Bright asked and Joong shakes his head.

"I don't know. I swear! It was broken before and I send for an IT request at our department to fix the screen! I swear I only speak the truth!"