DL:9 (far)

He opened his eyes slowly and he tried to adapt the light. He saw a glimpse of few people who's sleeping on the couch and chair.

"Nanon?"

Nanon saw many people in the room but his brain still stuck seeing people in front of him.

"Nanon? Oh my god! Doctor!!" One of them ran out just to find a doctor for him.

"I thought I lose you-" one of them hold his hand and cries softly. The one that he felt like he feel something more towards him.

"W-who are y-you?"

DL: 9

"Its temporary that he might not remember a single thing but trust me that the memory will come back soon" the doctor flipped the paper seeing Nanon's result.

"Its fine, we're trying to make him remember us" Tay answered when the rest seems moody and didn't say a single word from the beginning. First, Nanon accident and now he lost his memory.

When the doctor walk out, Krist and Singto stood up in front of them. "I think this is the right time to give Nanon at us."

"The fuck, Singto? Can't you see the condition right now? Don't be so selfish!" Tay grabbed his collar and Singto pushed a little and adjusted his collar back.

"Nanon is dangerous under your care, I can't let something happen again towards Nanon!" Krist said and Bright can't help to interrupted.

"Foei eyed your business as well, phi. You should investigate your men whether they're loyal or not-"

"Fuck! Don't blame my men because of your careless! Nanon is important to us because he's Snake Eyes heir from the beginning!"

"Shhh guys!" Earth being in the middle and look at them.

"Can you guys being nice for a minute for Nanon sake? Please- he doesn't remember anything and why should we're talking about custody right now" he said.

They're sighed and each of them clench their jaw.

They're look at Nanon was sleeping again after he woke up because he can't stay awake for too long due the medication.

"What about- we're trying to make Nanon remember everything. Just come along if you want it, phi." Ohm come forward with his sour face. "I'll try to make him remember me and- all of us"

All of them fall in silence and Singto just walk out from the scene followed by Krist from behind.

DL: 9

Nanon tried to drink from the cup but Bright instantly helped him to drink. "tsk-this kid, just ask me if you want to drink" Bright ruffles Nanon's hair.

"What I have to call you?" Nanon asked with a little shy because he doesn't have any memories with the person in front of him.

"You used to call me, handsome bro" Bright showing his teeth and Nanon just blinked his eyes.

"Okay, I guess I can't lie further about it. Call me Fibai, you used to call me that" Bright snorted and this time Nanon nodded his head with his little smile.

"yes, because the handsome word seems doesn't match on you" Nanon said and this time Bright just stares at him with his annoyed face.

"I guess your annoying attitude doesn't change, that's good. That's Valerian"

Group of men get inside the ward room with plastic bag in their hand.

"I get inside first!" Off fought with Earth when both of them collided at entrance.