9. Freedom For Protection

"No

"No. This is me talking, I'm sick of being the quiet girl whom everyone pities because my parents are dead and I was for an hour. I'm making my decisions. Not you, not Stefan, not Elena. Me,"

Song of the chapter: Wings by Birdy

_________________________________

Recap:

"I did, but then I realized how much you care for the blondie, so I was just gonna turn someone random," Katherine replied and stood up too.

"I'm gonna get you out, Kat. Somehow I will, I promise," Clarissa promised and walked out of the tomb, but Stefan appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.

"Took you long enough to figure it out. I wanted to know the truth," Clarissa said.

"Does Elena know you're here?" Stefan asked again.

"Of course not, what would I say? 'Hey Elena, I need to know the truth so I'm going to Katherine, the vampire you hate. No need to worry,'" Clarissa spoke sarcastically.

Katherine then walked into the light and told the duo about how she returned to Bulgaria to find her family dead, killed by Klaus.

"Uh, rude," Clarissa muttered and Klaus looked at the girl in disbelief who only waved at him.

Clarissa then walked back home, looking at a picture of her parents, smiling sadly when a drop of blood fell on the picture.

The brunette wiped her nose, noticing the smeared blood in her hand.

"What is happening?" she asked herself.

!!!NEW CHARACTERS ALERT!!!

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL as
HOPE CLARISSA MIKAELSON

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL asHOPE CLARISSA MIKAELSON