36. The New Future

"You wanted to know how it felt when I drowned, now you will,"

Song of the chapter: Immortals by Fall Out Boy

__________________________________

Recap:

Clarissa's wound healed by the time they arrived back at the mansion.

"Why in the bloody hell would you do that?" Rebekah shouted frantically as they arrived as well.

"I had to. Esther linked Elena's and my life to Alaric's so if either of us dies, so do the other two," Clarissa told them as she sat on the couch.

"Okay, then I'll call Lucy and tell her to unlink your life because there's no way in hell you're dying again," Katherine said, determined to save the girl who was like a daughter to her.

"I'd be fine," the brunette retorted.

"We don't know that! We don't know how many times you can die before you won't come back so I'm not risking it," Katherine replied and Clarissa sighed when the door opened and closed.

"I can unlink her if you want," Laura said and the brunette got up from the couch.

"Laura?" she asked in disbelief and the werewitch smiled.

"Hi, sis. Heard you're having trouble," the sisters hugged each other, and Clarissa laughed.

"You came?" the doppelganger witch smiled and the other one smiled as well.

"You called," she replied.

__________________________________

Since it was the first time Clarissa and Laura truly met each other, the Original family left the two sisters alone, which they greatly appreciated.

Laura knew she had another sister and while she wanted to meet her, her witch gut told her it wasn't a good idea.

Clarissa told Laura how Elena started to change after the Salvatores came to town. 

She told her everything.

She didn't leave out anything, not even Ada.

And when the hybrid heard the whole story she felt like throwing up.

"Ria, if you need help again, don't hesitate to call me. Phone or magic, it doesn't matter. I know we only met each other but I'm your sister," Laura grabbed Clarissa's hands in her own and the doppelganger witch smiled.

"Thank you, Laurie, I appreciate it. And thank you for helping," the brunette smiled and hugged her younger sister.

"Of course,"