Writing You (BTS X Author)

Blinking my eyes, I look at my phone screen and the two buttons asking me to choose one of them.

Sign up or Cancel?

I bite my lips, contemplating the choice that I am about to make. I press the Enter key and the Signup button gets clicked.

Account created successfully on Wattpad:
USERNAME: xmimisoo
PROFILE NAME: Mimi
Age: 18 years old

That's it. I always wanted to create an account on this app. I could have easily made one by lying about my age when I heard the older ARMYs discussing BTS's amazing and interesting fan fiction on this app. But I didn't and today is the day.

July 2021

I finally decided to join this app, 4 months after turning 18. I sigh looking at my laptop screen and fixing my glasses that keep falling down the bridge of my nose. I blink several times at the options that Wattpad provides, asking me about my topics so I select Fan Fiction and move forward.

Blood Ink, How to Be a Hoe, Rivals, Eye Candy, Hush, and so on.

Oh my God!

There are so many of them. 

But I pressed on the one that really stole my attention.

Unknown by someonepassingby

I smiled reading the description and that is how it all started. I read plenty of fan fiction during the quarantine and then started imagining stuff myself. I started thinking about stories so much that I even dreamt of scenarios about them.

Waking up the next morning, I used to take down notes immediately of how much I remember so that later I wouldn't forget about them. I started drafting some stories and after a year I published one.

Professor Cupid.

Kim Namjoon.

My first work as a writer, not a reader. I was nervous about this. But I just went for it.  "Will it be fine?" I mumbled, reading the first chapter. "Trust me. It is alright," Y/n of Professor Cupid whispered in my mind. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes."

-

"Aren't you going to add a kissing scene?" Namjoon said, sitting beside me and reading the draft on my screen. I shook my head and turned to look at him. "This is my first fan fiction. I want to keep things pure." I told him but heard Jungkook hum to that. 

"I like your choice," Jungkook said with a wink and Y/n snorted. "You are just happy that he still doesn't get to kiss me, Mr. Second Lead," Y/n said and Jungkook glared at her before turning to me with a soft smile.

"Mimi, do me a favor will you?" I raised my eyebrow at him, questioningly while Namjoon and Y/n were listening to him carefully. "Make me the main lead in your next story."

-

"Princess Maleficent, did you enjoy being in it?" I asked and turned around to see Jungkook smiling and nodding at me with a thumbs up. "I loved it. Now in the next one make me a Mafia. I am sick of being a good guy in this story." Jungkook said and I bit my lips.

"It will take some time."

-

"How long is it?" Yoongi asked with big eyes as he read the update for the 71 chapters. I chuckled and looked at him, my finger kept typing on the letters. "This one is a long one. I wanted to point out the essence of family and deep love."

"Why is it THE UNLOVE STORY then?" Hoseok asked, rubbing his gun and I turned to him with a smirk. "That is the twist," I mumbled and my eyes met with Jimin.