Life turned Wattpad (MYG X Reader)

The girl slowly opened her eyes but only sees darkness surrounding her. Then it hits her that her eyes were covered. She shook her head and tried to move her hands but they were handcuffed to a chair along with her legs.

"Hey! What the hell? What is happening?" She screamed at the top of her lungs and tried to throw her head in every direction so that someone would release her. But the cloth covering her eyes gets removed and she squinted her eyes shut at the sudden light.

"Damn! First my eyes were suffering because of darkness and now light. We aren't ever really satisfied with anything." She mumbled but shook her head, blinking rapidly to adjust her vision.

She stared at her sides and noticed scarred men dressed up in black suits and wearing black glasses around her. "Why are you wearing sunglasses in a room?" She asked curiously but heard someone scoff from the forward. She slowly twisted her neck to peek at the pale man who is the the only one sitting in this room besides her, the rest were standing.

His fluffy dark locks fell over his eyes as he ran his fingers through his scalp, pulling them back. His black shirt, jacket, pants and boots emitting a powerful aura which she begs to differ would be from a fictional story.

Is he a real man?

So stunning!

Her eyes seem to be blinded by his beauty and he stared at her blankly before taking something out from his pocket. Her eyebrows raised in astonishment as he rubbed the tip of his gun on his forehead, scratching it.

And that's when it hits her.

"Wait! I'm being kidnapped?" She asked. "You are kidnapped. Not being anymore." The pale man affirmed. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Thanks for correcting my English, Mr. Thomas. But where am I? Who are you?" She questioned.

"Where's the packet?" He asked and she frowned. "Packet? What packet? And who are you?"

The man tilted his head and smirked at her. "Suga," he replied, grazing the tip of gun on his temple. "From BTS?" Her eyes widened and he frowned but shook his head.

"From the underworld!"

She nodded her head in understanding and he passed me a look of irritation. "Listen here, girl. Hand us back the packet and we will let you go back on your two legs, safe and sound. Our leader, Min Yoongi, is the cruelest Mafia in Asia." The guard said, looking at the pale man. Her eyes glimmered in enthusiasm.

"Wait! So I'm kidnapped by the cruelest Mafia of the continent?" She asked loudly and they squinted their eyes at her but nodded in agreement. "Finally! I can experience my Wattpad moment." She cheered in delight while everyone in the room looked at her dumbfounded. Yoongi sighed, shaking his head and kept his gun back in his holster.

"Jimin, a big mafia. He met you yesterday. Don't you remember?"

"Jimin, who?" His brows creased at her words as he glared at her.

"What's going on, are you playing dumb with me? I'm getting really tired of these games."

"You should've said, PEEK-A-BOO!" She replied and he was losing patience. "What the fu- I'm not in the mood for games right now, so why don't you just say where's the packet of drugs he gave you?"

"You're no fun!" She remarked, rolling her eyes and he scoffed in frustration.

"Believe me, you don't want to test my limits right now. So either say what you should say, or you will end up dying." Yoongi barked and everyone was terrified of him right now.

But not Y/n.

Because she just answered, "Bleh." He shut his eyes. Never in his life did someone treat him with such disrespect but this woman is seriously built of something else.