four

f is for family!
chapter four

⎯⎯⎯ the one where the millers deal with the new move.

MAX HAD COME OVER to assist Ginny with her outfit for her date with Hunter. Austin was busy with his homework, while River sat in Georgia's bedroom with Ginny, Georgia, and Max.

During this time, she continued texting Marcus, who had surprisingly been asking questions about Ginny's date preparation. She pushed the questions to the back of her mind, unwilling to dwell on them as she contributed to Ginny's preparations.

Georgia finished adding extensions and styling Ginny's hair, announcing, "I am done here!"

"Wow, these extensions are great," Max complimented Ginny.

"You look beautiful," River chimed in, briefly turning her attention away from her phone.

Ginny played with her hair while admiring herself in the mirror. "You both are really ruining this for me," she teased.

Max, standing by Georgia's closet with a blazer over her head, muttered to herself, "I want my ashes scattered in this closet."

"Don't rub your eyes, you'll smear your mascara," Georgia cautioned Ginny as she observed her through the mirror. "And under no circumstances have sex."

Ginny and River exchanged glances, not at all prepared for the impending Georgia-style sex talk.

"However, if you give him a blowjob, there is this trick with the balls..." Georgia continued.

Shocked and embarrassed by the conversation, Ginny exclaimed, "Mom!" as River stood up, shaking her head.

"Ew ew ew," River chanted as she walked out of the room, hands covering her ears.

"I'm kidding!" Georgia shouted with a laugh as she watched River exit the room.

In the living room, River found Austin finishing up his homework. She spent hours texting Marcus while keeping her brother company, as Ginny embarked on her date.

Meanwhile, Marcus sat engrossed in his phone, smiling every few seconds at River's messages. He relished their conversations, finding River to be a refreshing departure from his usual routine. When his father asked what was making him smile on his phone, Marcus simply attributed it to memes.

Upon hearing the door open, Marcus glanced up to see Maxine entering the house. He looked at her as she settled on the sofa beside him.

With a dramatic sigh, Maxine commented aloud, "Ginny looks so pretty for her date with Hunter." She also signed the statement for her father's benefit.