Finding out

Eda finds out about Luz's little side! how will she take it? find out!

warning there is mentions of diapers in this. it is completely sfw though. I will never EVER make it nsfw. 

_________________________________________________________________________

The day had been really stressful for Luz. Even though she loved learning about magic and hanging out with her friends, school could be pretty stressful. She had multiple tests that she thought she was prepared for, yet wasn't at all. The tests didn't state the question clearly, or the answers were weirdly worded. Not only did the tests stress her out, but the fact that she hadn't been to school in a week, she had a lot of make-up work that all of her teachers wanted her to get done by the end of the week. Things got so frustrating that she had to hide in the bathroom during lunch, just to get a breather. So when the school bell rang, dismissing the kids, Luz was ecstatic.

She walked home because Eda had to run errands with king. She didn't mind though. Mainly because now she could finally rest and relax when she got home. Luz is an age regressor but she does not want Eda or king to know. It was extremely embarrassing to talk about. Especially because Luz sometimes wears diapers for comfort. She doesn't want Eda to mistake it for something else or judge her for it. It mortified her to just think about Eda finding out.

So with Eda and King out, this was the perfect opportunity to regress. However, there was still Hooty. But she was sure she could probably bribe him to not tell anyone or to not check in on her.

Right when she opened the door to the owl house, she threw her bag on the couch before telling Hooty to not go into her room unless someone is actually dying. He was a bit confused but Luz offered to draw him a body if he didn't ask any questions.

So with Hooty out of the way, and Eda and King gone, Luz could finally regress. She walked up to her room and closed the door behind her. She felt herself starting to slip already but she managed to be able to stay semi-big so she can get her little stuff. She quickly changed into a diaper and a onesie. It really helped her get small. For some reason, being padded made her feel really tiny fast. It was almost a guaranteed slip item.

Next, she grabbed her pacifier and a couple of her Azura toys from her Little bag. She plopped the binky in her mouth and sat in the middle of her room to play with her action figures. But before she began to do anything, she put on some Spanish lullabies that her mami used to sing to her. The songs made her a little sad because she knew she couldn't see her again. But she pushed those bad thoughts down so she can relax and play.

Time flew by faster than expected. Eda and King were back before Luz was able to bounce back to big space again. However, she had no clue they were home.

"Luz? Did she come home yet?" Eda thought out loud. Surely Bump would call her if Luz was still at school.

"Luz! We got cupcakes!" King yelled up. However, he didn't get a response.

"Maybe she's in her room?" King suggested. Eda nodded and followed him upstairs so they could check up on her.