Chapter 4

Clara had never been much of a wild thing, so when she woke up surrounded by the heat of two huge men, her first thought was, Where the hell am I? And her second was, What the hell did I do?

Turning, she tried to slowly extricate herself from Adam. He had an arm around her, cradling her against his chest as if she belonged there. Xavier spooned her, his hand possessively cupping her hip, and as she squirmed to get out of the bed, freezing every so often when their breathing changed or one of them shifted positions, the previous night came back to her in a rush. She'd fucked them both, and the thing that put the capper on that and had her scrambling from the bed was how much she remembered liking it.

"What the-?" Adam sat up, bleary-eyed, his voice thick with sleep. "What's wrong?"

And, just her luck, Xavier popped up barely a second later. "Clara? What is it, baby? Come back to bed."

"Don't. Don't call me that." She couldn't stand to hear the endearment in the light of day. It made her remember how he'd called her "baby" last night when she'd let them, practically two strangers, fuck her, not once but multiple times.

"Don't call you what?" Adam ran a hand through his hair and then bounded from the bed, suddenly seeming completely alert. He reached her before she could back away and wrapped his arms around her. "Why are you so tense? Tell us what's wrong."

Pushing against his chest, Clara tried to put some distance between their bodies. She was suddenly very aware of her own nudity, and everywhere his muscled form touched hers had begun to tingle. "Look, I just...I just need to go home, back to my sister's. Go back to bed. I'll let myself out." She turned to go, but found her exit blocked by two strong arms.

Adam looked down at her. "Hold up a bit. We'll make you breakfast and take you back to Kate's." He stroked his hands up and down her back in a way that was probably supposed to be soothing. All it did was make Clara's nipples hard and convince her that she really did need to get the hell out of there.

His gaze was too intense, and Clara couldn't meet his eyes for long without feeling flushed. She made the mistake of looking over toward the bed, only to find Xavier sitting on the edge, staring at her expectantly with an early-morning erection just waiting to be climbed. And she'd be damned if she didn't want to climb it.

"Or," Xavier said, one eyebrow raised, "you can just come back to bed and we can feed you later."

Her pussy quivered and twitched at the suggestion, and she shoved hard against Adam, thinking she had to make her escape before she went and did something stupid all over again. Fortunately, Adam didn't try to cage her in again but as she hurried down the hall toward the guestroom, they followed, hot on her heels.

"Clara, talk to us. What's the big hurry?" That was Adam. She could already distinguish his voice from Xavier's, and that fact upset her even more. She had a feeling she wouldn't soon forget them or her night as slut extraordinaire.

"What is it, ba-" Xavier caught up to her just outside the guestroom and reached for her shoulder. His touch was gentle, but what he'd just been about to say set her off, and she turned to face him, suddenly not just embarrassed and upset. Suddenly angry, more at herself than anyone.

"I said, don't call me 'baby.' That's a term of endearment for someone you care about, someone you love, not someone you just met and had a one-night stand with. Not someone you shared with your brother." Aiden had used little pet names for her, and she'd loved that. The previous night she'd been driven by uncharacteristic lust and let his endearments wash over her, but this morning, it was too much.

"Call me by my name or nothing at all. Better yet, don't call me." She wrenched herself free and stalked into the guestroom, quickly shutting and locking the door behind her. She'd get dressed as quickly as possible and get out of their hair. Her anger was irrational. She knew that. They'd done absolutely nothing to hurt her, so she shouldn't have snapped at them. But the anger helped her avoid her true feelings.