6. A Path To The End

In the middle of a very wide and open space in the woods as the full moon is out, Drolta and plenty other vampires stand in front of a carriage with their backs turned to it as they await the arrival of their goddess. And she arrives on a chariot, being escorted by a few other vampires on horseback. The very moment Erzsebet stops her chariot and glances over at her loyal allies, they all bow.

Drolta: Welcome to France, your Magnificence. Your long and tedious journey is almost over. 

Erzsebet sighs and looks to the full moon.

Erzsebet: My sister, the moon burns brightly tonight. She's very excited of course. Soon, we will face our father Amun-Ra, to grovel on his knees and beg for mercy. Because there will be no fucking mercy. I will cut off his head, and suck out his brains to spit them into the dust! They've always worshipped him. My father, the sun. Since they crawled out of caves, mortals have adored him. Because they're afraid of the dark. Soon... there will be only darkness. And terror will be all they know. 

Drolta: For now, Countess, the nights are short this far north. We still have a way to travel. 

Erzsebet: Yes, yes. Yet I'm so thirsty, Drolta. 

A woman can be heard grunting in anger, yet she's in chains. She is then forcefully shoved on her knees. The woman looks up at Erzsebet in anger.

Erzsebet: Claire Velum. A member of Council of the Sorcerer Regiment. A member of the Jacobin Club. A woman who also mentored Y/N L/N. 

Claire still tries to free herself, but the vampires hold her down by her shoulders. 

Claire: Let me go you sick bastards!

Claire tries to use her sorcery to attack the vampires by Drolta runs up to Claire, kicking her in the chest, stopping her from taking action against the vampires. Claire coughs up blood. Erzsebet floats down from her chariot and lands in front of Claire.

Claire: None of you... have any idea how much of us are still in hiding. We will kill you. We will kill you all.

Erzsebet slaps Claire. 

Erzsebet: Yet you and yours have been slaughtered. Your Regiment is ashes. What remains of them will be snuffed out.

Erzsebet bites Claire in the neck, puncturing several blood vessels, slowly killing her. Claire tries to reach up to Erzsebet to choke her, but it is too late. Her arms grow limp, and her heart stops. 

Elsewhere.

Richter is still with Arno, Elise, and Bennett. Juste leads his grandson, the Assassin, the Templar, and the Sorcerer through the woods and to a lake.

Belmont: Just wait, I need some fucking answers, granddad.

Juste: Please. Call me anything but granddad. 

Richter: Then where the fuck were you all my life? I thought you were dead!

Juste; I'm gonna kill Tera.

Bennett: Guys, please. Let's just calm down for a moment and talk about this like adults. 

Juste: Tell that to Richter, Sorcerer.

Richter catches up to Juste.

Richter: I came to this country when I was 10, knowing absolutely nobody. If it wasn't for Aunt Tera, who isn't really my aunt, I'd be stuck in the wilds, or worse.

Juste stops at the lake not facing Richter still.

Juste: We had a fucking deal. 

Elise: Juste, you're not really going to actually kill her are you? She's a kind woman.