c.1

5:00am

"wake up fat head".

i groaned and muttered "go away". i hear the person laugh and said "get up before you miss your flight." I groaned and opened my eyes to see my roommate well ex roommate. Isabel.

i sit up slowly and rubbed my eyes and Isabel said "you ready to move into a BIG mansion with your boy friend." I shake my head and said "imma miss you though." Isabel laughs and says "it's okay baby, you need to go out more."

I scoff and said "I do!" Isabel laughs and says "you only go to the beach. and no where else." I laughed and said "true." Isabel said "okay I already got your suitcases and all downstairs waiting for you, you just need to get dress."

After she said that she left the room and closing the door slowly and went downstairs.

i sighed and got out of my plane mattress now. I looked around my room and it's plain. There's not here expect for the mattress and the clothes I'm gonna wear today.

I get dressed and grabbed my purse and put my charger and everyone inside there. And walked downstairs to see Isabel on the couch watching tv.
YAYA OUTFIT

i smiled and said "hey Isabel

i smiled and said "hey Isabel." Isabel turns back and looks at me and smiles and says "hey you ready?". I nodded and Isabel got up and she helped me bring my suitcases and all inside the car.

We got into the car and Isabel drove off to Atlanta Georgia where I'm staying at now.
———————————————————————————

It was a long time to get there and to go on the plane but now I just landed in Atlanta Georgia. i pulled my phone out as I found a place to sit down and rest my stuff down.

I opened my phone and texted Duke saying "I'm here bitch." Duke reads it and says "right outside dummy." I rolled my eyes and smiled knowing I missed him a lot.

I walked outside with my suitcases and all and see Duke standing looking like a thot. how you managed to stand still like a normal citizen but still mange to look like a thot?

i walked up to him and said "dukey pookie." Duke looks down at me and says "lil sissss." And he hugs me swinging back and forth. My face is pushed against his chest and my words are mushed together.

I said "I missed you a lot." I look up and pull back seeing duke smile and say "I miss you too little sis, now let's go surprise kai."

I nodded and Duke helped me with my suitcases and I got in the car and noticed in the back seat was a big ass Bodyguard.

I smacked my lips and looked at Duke and said "boy you ain't that famous to be followed around with a bodyguard." Duke laughs and says "girl hush, the girls love me."