c.3

6:00pm

i groaned as I looked at the time to see I still had time get ready for our dinner tonight. it's gonna be so awkward tonight.

i pray the dinner gets canceled. please.

i know it's not going too because god hates me. that's what I always think when shit doesn't go by way. it's kinda corny. but I don't care.

i walked to my bathroom and took a shower.

i finished my shower and changed into a dinner dress. i did my hair and then only put on mascara because I don't need or want to but a full face of makeup.

i smiled to myself and blew a kiss to myself and than I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone from my nightstand and saw duke and fanum sitting down. I smiled and said "hey you guys look nice."

fanum smiles and says "I know, you look pretty mama." I smiled and said "thank you fanum." Fanum smiles and says "of course."

Duke smiles and hugs me and says "you look pretty." I smiled and said "thank you." Duke smiled and said "everyone is ready they just in they room imma text them now and we gonna head out alr?" I nodded and said quietly "okay."

me and fanum walked to the big black van we all are taking. I sit down and I see everyone coming out. i see kai walking out with a girl? oh..?

i looked down and felt a presence beside me I looked up to see it's agent he smiles at me and says "hey you look gorgeous." I smiled feeling butterflies in my stomach. "Thank you agent, you look handsome."

agent smiles. oh. that smile. what am I saying? stop.
but I can't. he's oh my.

no words.

i looked around to see kai talking to someone and see the girl beside him looking uncomfortable. i smiled at her and she smiled back and moved away from kai and sat in the middle seat that's behind me and said "I'm natalie, and you?"

"I'm Yaya." She nods and says "oh your Kai's ex?" I nodded and said "yeah." Natalie said "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it uncomfortable. Kai told me to come and I don't like him trust me. I'm all for girls."

I laughed and said "oh okay." agent sees me and Natalie interact and looks at me and says "I'm going to sit in the back with the boys you girls can talk about whatever you girls do." I laughed and said "okay."

He left to sit in the back and Natalie comes up and whispers to me "he definitely likes you." I looked at her with my eyes wide and said "what n-no." Natalie smiles and nods and says "it's so obvious. And he will most definitely treat you better then Kai's bunny ass."

I laughed and said "alright now buster." Natalie smiles and says "we are most definitely sitting together but imma be beside you because we all know agent is gonna sit with you."

I rolled my eyes and smiled "okay."
———————————————————————————

we made it to the restaurant and we sit down and I'm between agent and Natalie. Me and Natalie are cool we are kinda like friends now if you could say. She's keeping my company and making things less awkward.

We get our food and agent looks at my food and leans down and whispers to me well everyone else is talking to each other "is that good?" I nodded and said "yeah it's baked pasta with potatoes ." agent nods and says "I really did mean what I said in the van that your looked gorgeous tonight."

I smiled and said "thank you." Agent smiles and says "No problem princess."

Agent turns back around and talks to the guys and Natalie nudges me and I looked at her and she smirks and mouths "totally likes you" I rolled my eyes and shake my head.
———————————————————————————
words - 675
( authors note - guys. smut warning next chapter be ready )