c.4

8:20pm

we finished our dinner and it was good. i waved bye to Natalie as we dropped her off at her house. her house is big.

Natalie waved bye to me and blew me a kiss. i laughed and shake my head and we drove off going back to the amp house.

We made it to the house and I get out the van and I walked into the house tired. I opened the door and left it open for everyone that's coming in. I walked to my room and opened my bedroom door and sat on my bed taking off my heels.

As I'm taking off my other heel I hear someone come inside my room and closed the door. I looked to see agent. i looked confused and said "what's wrong?"

Agent shake his head and said "nothing." I nodded and said "okay." I turned around and tried to take my dress zipper off but it wasn't working. I huffed and groaned becoming frustrated with my zipper.

I hear agent's footsteps I assumed he left but that was until I felt his fingers on my dress zipper unzipping it down.

i feel his breath on my neck.

SMUT WARNING‼️‼️

i turned around to face agent. I whispered "what are you doing." Agent smiles and says "I always wanted you Yaya but you were Kai's." I shake my head and said "we can't do this." Agent said "make me stop then." I look deep inside his eyes and I felt my stomach doing flips. I pressed my lips against his and I moved our lips together perfectly.

agent walks me back to my bed and lays me down he gets back up and goes to my door locking it. He comes back to me and says "I wanna taste you so bad." I whined and said "p-please."

Agent smirks and pulls off my dress fully leaving me in only my bra. he smirks and says "no underwear?"
I shake my head and said "n-no I wanted to be perfect for you." Agent smiles and gets up and kisses me on the lips. Against my lips and says "your so cute."

he misses my stomach and kisses down the way to my clit. Once he gets there he goes straight to it. He's tongue goes inside and out of me moving in fast paste. I moaned and said "a-agent p-please." agent pulls his lips back and moves his fingers in replacing his mouth and thrusting back and forth.

i moaned and agent kisses my lips still thrusting his fingers inside of me saying "come on baby." I moaned feeling so much pleasure.

I released all over his fingers and moaned from overstimulation. Agent smiles and says "good girl." he kisses me and pulls his fingers out and kisses me as I moved my hand down to his boxers and he moves my hand and says "your not ready for that yet." I groaned.

SMUT OVER‼️‼️

agent looks at me and says "don't be a brat." I rolled my eyes and agent cleaned me up and laid down pulling me onto his chest kissing my forehead saying "goodnight mama."
———————————————————————————
10:00am

i wake up to someone rubbing my back. I groaned and turned around and saw Agent smiling looking at me. i kissed his chest and said "good morning." Agent smiles and says "good morning baby."

i lay my head on his chest and said "what are you doing today?" Agent shrugged and said "probably only streaming" I nodded and said "can I join you?" Agent smiles and says "of course mama."

i sit up and said "we need to talk about what happened last night though." Agent nods and sits up leaning his back against my headboard on my bed. He says "yeah, I was thinking we should try us out."

i nodded and smiles and says "yeah I was thinking the same thing." Agent smiles and says "okay baby." I smile and climbed on top of his lap and kissed him on the lips over and over again.

i smiled and said "I was waiting for this." Agent smiles and says "me too baby me too."
———————————————————————————
words - 704