How the Slytherin boys would react to someone seeing a hickey on you neck

Draco

You and Draco were away for Christmas at your house together so you had a lot of advent full days you're body was covered in marks all over mostly on your chest legs and boobs but you had small ones on your neck small but very noticeable. You were sat on the train next to Draco in a compartment with all your friends, you moved your hair out of the way revealing hickeys up your neck "oh y/n you got some over the Christmas break" Pansy laughed "shut up Pans" you laughed back "I'm good a pleasuring you aren't I" Draco whispered in your ear making you roll your eyes.

Mattheo

Mattheo had left big red and purple marks all over your neck last night and now you were sat in Snape's class with Mattheo sat next to you his hand on your thigh. You got hot so put your hair up and went back to your work, and Snape walked past "what is wrong with your neck Miss y/l/n" he asks "There hickey sir" Mattheo replied with made your face go bright red "that is very important Mr Riddle" Snape said "why did you ask not know what they were sir here I'll show you" Mattheo said then started sucking on your neck and squeezing your thigh. You didn't know how it happened it just did he was giving you a massive hickey in the middle of class but felt so good you felt your thong soak the more he did it and you were holding in a moan "Out of my class now you two" Snape shouted "gladly i need to take care of y/n name now" he said grabbed your hand and left.

Theo

It was your and Theo's one year anniversary the night before and you got fucked hard, you and Theo took the next day off because you couldn't walk and he wanted to look after you. Pansy came to see if you were ok after 2nd lesson she just walked In "hey Pans" you said sitting in bed watching tv "hey you ok" she asked sitting on the bed "yeah I'm fine" you replied. Theo then walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist Pansy didn't look but you're head flung around revealing the big marks on your neck which she noticed she then looked at Theo to see scratches down his back "your not I'll are you" she said which made Theo laugh very loud "no I'm not" you said "ha not she's not ill she is unable to walk" Theo said still laughing "ohhhh you got some" Pansy laughed and stood up to go "yeah I did" you said looking at Theo "well I need to go to class now see you two later" Pansy said leaving the room.

Enzo

You and Enzo were going to the black lake with your friends. You had a small red swimming suit on that revealed your stomach and neck which both had hickeys on them. You had clothes on over them while you were sitting in the sun watching everyone else get In the water "you coming in" Enzo shouted over to you "yeah" you shouted back pulling off your clothes revealing your body, then walking into the lake and over to Enzo "you're hot" he said and he moved his arms to your hips "we should do this more often I like seeing you with out a shirt on" you said kissing him. Pansy swam over to you both "all right love birds we don't need to see you talking each other's swim clothes off" she laughed,making you roll your eyes and pull away from him "oh you got some" she said poking the mark on your neck "hey" you gasped feeling her finger poke you neck. Enzo's cheeks went bright pink in embarrassment as he remembered the scratches on his back no one had noticed yet,he pulled you onto him your back against his chest,you could fell his hard on poking you "you fell that" he whispers in your ear "yes" you whisper back as Pansy swims away. When no one was looking he picked you up grabbed your clothes and ran into the forbidden forest were he did you up against a tree.

Regulus

You and Regulus had went camping in the forbidden forest with your friends. You had a large tent for just you and Regulus it was lifted off the floor and had a bed inside (magic tent) last night Regulus had put a spell on it so no one could hear you moaning. The next morning you got up and out of the tent still in your pj not thinking about how many hickeys were all over you "morning y/n" Pansy said as he was the only one out of bed "morning Pans" you said sitting next to her with a coffee. Regulus came out of the tent shirtless and kissed your head before getting a drink "hey Regulus do you like to mark y/n she is covered in them" Pansy laughed looking at him "yes Pansy yes I do" he laughed sitting down next to you.

Blaze

You and Blaze were hanging out in the three broomsticks when Draco came in with Pansy and came to see you "hey guys" Draco said holding Pansy's hand "hey" you replied. You invited them to sit with you and you all sat talking for awhile talking and laughing "hey I'm loving the make up on your neck" Pansy said sniggering "oh shut up Pansy" you laughed elbowing her. Pansy and Draco left going to different shops and you and Blaze left going home "when we get back I'm giving you more of them" he said grabbing your had and pulling you into a kiss "oh please do" you said before smashing your lips back onto his "I love you" he said "I love you too" you said then grabbed his hand and ran back to the school.

Tom

It was his birthday the day before and you gave him a 'present' and he rewarded you leaving marks all over your neck and chest and thighs. You couldn't walk so spent the day in bed until dinner when you could walk not very stable but you could walk to dinner and back. You sat down with Tom "didn't think you would be able to walk yet" Tom said placing his had on your thigh stroking it. You sat and ate with Tom till Pansy came and sat next to you "hey where have you been all day" she asked then giving your neck a glare "you know I don't need an answer for that" she added "why"? You asked confused "everyone can see the hickeys" she said then stood up and walked away. Tom squeezed your thigh hard stood up with you and left for your dorm,he opened the door then slammed you against it and bit harder then ever on your neck "ohhhh yes Tom" you moaned pushing your head back revealing more neck "your not walking tomorrow either" he said the put you on the bed.