How the Slytherin boys react to you walking in on them jerking off

(Enemies but crushing)

Draco

You and Draco had been set to do a assignment together and you had left your text book in his dorm so you turned around and walked back. You opened the door with out knocking and saw Draco sat in his desk chair with his trousers down at his ankles his head back and his hand going up and down his shaft. When he heard the door open and close he didn't stop but looked at you as you turned to face the door "Shit sorry I just forgot my text book" you said and looking at the door "oh god y/n" he moaned which made you wet. You pressed your thighs together as you fell your panties soak "how about you come here and help" he said,you didn't even need to think twice before turning around slowly sipping off your wet thong and chucking them at him,he looked at them and how wet they were "wet for me darling" he said putting them to his face licking your juices off them and jerking off faster and harder. You unbuttoned your shirt , took off your skirt and bra then straddled his lap and smashed your lips onto his swapping sliver,roaming around each other's mouths with passion. Your juices dripping onto his lap as his hand slipped down to your clit and started to rub you and you moaned into his mouth. You moved up his lap then sat down on his cock and loud unholy moan escaped your mouth. "oh yes y/n" he groaned very loudly,his hands full to hips and helped you to bounce up and down at a fast pace. "Oh yes DRACO FUCK" you scream as you fell your orgasm get closer "god you sound so pretty" he said biting his lip "mmm yes Draco I'm going to cum" you said biting his neck leaving marks "cum baby cum on me" he said squeezing your boobs and rolling your nipples in between his cold fingers,you bounce faster until "OH YES DRACO" you scream as you cum all over him followed by "GOD" loudly groaned in your ear as you felt his cum fill you up. You fell onto his chest out of breath,he picked you up and brought you to the shower turned it on and left,you had to keep a hand on the wall at all times to help stand up "DRACO" you shouted standing wrapped in a towel holding your self up with a hand on the sink "yeah" he said through the door "can you pass me my clothes" you said trying not to fall "no there dirty I'll get you some of mine" he said walked away for a second,then the door cracked open and he held out his hand that had a big black top and grey jogging bottoms "can you come in and help I can't stand up with out falling" you asked then heard a chuckle and he walked in. He helped you get ready then picked you up and laid you on the bed and cuddled into you "are you sure you don't want me to leave" you said turning and facing him "no of course I don't want you to leave" he replied pulling you closer "hey do you want to be my girlfriend" he asked looking in your eyes "yes and I'm so sorry for everything I've said about you" you said with gilt and kisses his lips "I'm sorry too baby" he replied kissing you back.

Mattheo

You and Mattheo had a fight in class and you actually picked up his book instead of yours. You stormed into his room to see him sat against the head board jerking off looking at a picture he looked at you but didn't stop he looked back and forth between you and the picture. You couldn't stop looking it made you so wet you wanted to touch yourself it was driving you crazy "you going to stand there and watch or are you going to help me out" he said dropping the picture what drew your attention when you looked it was a picture he took of you in a bikini. "You were thinking of me" you said walking over to him "I do every time" he said trying to keep his head up and eyes on you, you took of your clothes and laid down next to him he turned his head to look at your eyes were fixated on his hand, you couldn't hold back the urge you put your hand down in between your legs and started to finger yourself "mmm Mattheo" you moaned "god y/n" he groaned moving his hand at a faster pace which you copied. You both felt that you were coming to the end so you reached down and stopped his hand moving and you stopped yours "fuck me" you said pulling out your fingers and pulling him on top of you. He took your fingers and sucked on them "you taste so good" he said liking his lips, you stare at each other then smash your lips together roughly making out hungry for each others touch. He pulled away looking at you then lined up giving you a look to ask it you were ok with it, which you nodded to, he thrusted into you "oh yes" you moan wrapping your legs around him letting him go deeper "you're so wet" he moaned going harder into you "FUCK you're so big" you scream as he goes faster letting you moan as loud as you want. He pounds In and out faster and harder until you can't take it anymore "fuck Mattheo I'm going to cum" you whimpered scratching his back drawing blood "good cum princess cum all over my cock" he groaned,at those words you let go cuming all over him with a loud ungodly scream and he followed not long after falling on the bed next to you. You both laid down catching your breath before you stood up and looked for your clothes "were you going" he asked sitting up "well I thought you would want me to leave" you said still looking around covering your self with your clothes "no I want you to stay unless it was just a one time thing to you" he said sadness in his voice "no I thought you would think that" you said stopping "come on lay down" he said patting the space next to him "will you be my girlfriend" he asked as you sat "yes" you replied. A smile grew on his face and you straddled his lap,and you felt him get hard "round 2" you ask with a cheeky smile.