Ho the Slytherin boys react to you reading smut

Draco

You were at his house for summer and you were as in a bench in his mothers huge garage reading your book as the sun shines on your face. Draco walked over to you and sat next to you and started reading your book, he lent into your ear and whispered "do you want me to do that stuff to you" and placed his hand on your thigh and moved it up to the skirt of your summer dress. "Draco someone could see us" you said and put your book in your bag "no one comes out here" he said and pulled you off the bench and ran to the green house, he sat you on a table and kissed down your neck as he undid your belt. He quickly had his pants down and your panties off and laying somewhere in the green house, he pulled you closer ti the edge of the table and thrusted into you. You scratched the back of his neck with one hand and pulled his hair with the other, he thrusted into you hard and fast making you both moan and whimper. When you both finished he helped you down found your panties and carried you to his room.

Mattheo

You were sat in Mattheo's dorm room reading as Mattheo's showered, you didn't realise that Mattheo was stood behind you reading every page "so is that what you want" he said and took the boom out of your hands "I'll do that to you if you want" he said and dropped his towel. You smirked and took your clothes off "do to me what ever you read" you said and passed him the book, he took it and red a couple of pages before getting hand cuffs and cuffing you to the bed "I remember this page are you going to blind fold me Mr Riddle" you said. He didn't reply but got his tie and wrapped it around your eyes, he spread your legs open and got in between them "I'm going to fuck your like the slut you are" he groaned in your ear then thrusted into you hard making you scream his name as he continued to go fast and hard. When you both finished he unties you and takes his tie off and cleans you up and cuddles you.

Theo

You were in your dorm reading when Theo walked in and kissed your cheek as he sat next to you on your bed. He looked at your book to see what you were reading and saw the words cock,pussy,and cum come up a lot so he took the book from you and started reading out loud. His voice reading the things you wish would happen drove you crazy, he stopped reading and put your book to the side and rolled you over onto your back and attacked you with a deep hard kiss. He stripped you both and started pounding into you fast and hard both of you moaning and enjoying the pleasure, he bit down on your neck making you moan loudly "Theo I'm going to cum" you say moaning "cum on me baby" he said and soon he felt you tighten and arch your back as you cum. "You" thrust "are" thrust "mine" thrust he said then came. He helped you wash and change the bed sheets before cuddling into you and both of you falling asleep.

Enzo

He was waiting in your room for you to get out of the shower, he was bored so picked up your book and started reading it. You walked into your room in a towel "shit Enzo don't read that" you said and went to grab the book but he pulled it away "so you like thinking of me doing these things to you" he said looking at you "yes" you said hanging your head. He walked up to you and lifted your head "don't be embarrassed I would love to take you back In that shower and eat you out like a starved man just like your book says"  he said and pulled you into the bathroom. He quickly had you back in the shower with him on his knees eating you out "you taste so fucking good" he groaned against you. After you gave him head as well he helped you wash and treated you like a princess.

Blaze

You were in the courtyard reading when blaze came and sat next to you, "reading that dirty book in public" he whispered into your ear. "Mhm maybe I am" you said keeping you eyes on your book, he rolled his eyes and stayed with you for awhile before you looked at him and pointed to a page on the book "can you do this to me"? You asked and he grinned. He didn't say anything just pulled you up and ran to his dorm, when you got there he pinned you to his door and started kissing your neck "you make me so hard" he mumbled into your neck. Soon he had you both stripped and you tied to his bed with a gag in just like in your book, "tap my side if it's to much" he said and thrusted into you. Seeing you like that for him made him horny, he kissed and bit your neck. He helped you clean up after and rubbed your thighs as they were saw.

Regulus

You were In class and told regulus to meet you in your dorm and that he could read a book or something while waiting for you. You didn't think that you would find him reading one of your smut books though "so sexy do you want to dominate me like that" he said and put your book down "I wouldn't mind it" you said taking off your robe and putting it away "well come one then do it me slut" he said. You both took your clothes off and had them chucked around the room, you were hovering above him "are you sure you're okay with this" you asked "more than ok" he replied and you sat down on him taking his full length into you. You started riding him and had his hands tied on his chest so he couldn't touch you. He took care of you after and ran you both a bath then cuddled with you.

Tom

It was late at night and you and Tom were in the library while he was studying and you were reading smut waiting for him to finish. He lent back and saw what you were reading, he got out of his seat and took the book from your hand and read it out loud then slammed it on the table "such a slut" he said looking in your eyes "only for you" you said and stood up in front for him. He kissed you hard against a book shelf before taking off your thong and his trousers and boxers then bending you over a table "so wet" he said while teasing you with his tip "please put it in" you begged bucking your hips to him "needy little slut" he said then thrusted into you not giving you time to a just to his size before pounding in and out for you at a ungodly pace but it was pleasing. You came 2 times before he pulled out and got his trousers back on and your thong in his pocket, he packed his bags and as you couldn't walk and there was nobody around he carried you to his dorm and let you sleep in his bed with him and woke up cuddling.