Final Part: A Flame of Rebellion

Votes/ Reviews are always appreciated <3 Enjoy

WARNING mild sensual scene

PART II

°:. *₊ ° . ☆  

"Very well," she nodded, her voice cold in an act of compliance. "I'll dance, but it won't be for you."

The slow croons of a renown opera singer from Coruscant's Galaxies Opera House, infused the atmosphere into the fluidity of her movements. Her agile body synced in harmonious balance with the flames of her spirit, stoking the sedition in her doe-like eyes. It conveyed to the dark Sith that she was anything but innocent as her body dipped in a graceful arch, throwing back her flaming tresses. Her silks glistened under the muted ambiance of the room with a thrust of her hips. Biting her lip as a low heat settled in her abdomen with blazing intensity, strength bowed muscle as she spun around, dipping down as her hands trailed up the inside of her thighs, encircling the curve of her hips.

Her eyes peered up beneath thick lashes, a magnetic pull drawing the Sith Lord from the shadows. His eyes were locked on hers, apt to every graceful arch to the seductive sway of her hips. Her lips curled in satisfaction as she dipped once more with a spread of her legs as a muscle twitched in his cheek.

As if he were biting down on his own tongue.

Biting her lip that glistened from a glossy rouge, her hands paved a slow, leisure trail over the swell of her breasts as she rolled her hips, tangling into the thick locks of hair cascading down her backside. Arching her back she grinded her body against the slicked platinum bar, tilting her chin up as if in ecstasy.

Oh, she knew just how good she was at her job.

Too good.

She could practically feel the air thicken with ardor, wrapping around her senses and quickening her breaths. It felt as if fingers joined like whispers down the curve of her backside, a cool breath rolling across the blade of her shoulder that flexed.

It amplified her every sense as her body flushed with heat. After the song switched to a slow, sensual beat she raised her head and locked eyes with the Sith.

Leather fingers crinkled in a fist lowered to settle on one braced knee.  "Avelle," came the gravelly rasp of his voice, appearing just as affected. "I believe the song has ended."

It had hadn't it.

She hadn't realized how heavily her chest was heaving with exertion as the platform silently descended to the ground. Hardly, could she explain the magnetizing pull that left her legs subtly shaky.

The index of his finger curled inwards, the back of his glove facing her in an assertive come hither motion.

  Come to me.

It felt as if every nerve had been erected, his eyes like liquid fire with an unbridled heat as she advanced.

Swiftly he yanked her onto his lap.

A sharp exhale was pushed from her lungs at the abrupt contact of his muscled thighs, the fire in her spirit birthing an awakening that scorched her veins in desire. Unknowingly in the heat of the dance, an attraction had been molded, two opposing forces pulled beneath the feverous undercurrent.

She could feel his broad chest expand beneath the thick, ebony robes, her palms pressed up against the honed muscle. His legs spaced apart as her own straddled his hips. Next to the Emperor, was the most powerful Sith Lord of the galaxy.

  And here he was, beneath her.

Eyes that burned ochre fixated upon her as a silent battle of wills warred between them. Their lips remained ajar, seemingly breathing each other in at the pulsation of the sensual song's crescendo. She swallowed hard as those eyes flickered to her lips and back.

As if to say, Your move.

"Kriff it," Without hesitation, she crashed her lips against his, tasting his darkness with a hint of spice. A soft whimper escaped as his teeth grazed her plump bottom lip, a tongue flickering out to trace the outer rim and holding fast with his teeth to pull her into him. Her hands were left to grasp unto taut shoulders as his hands traveled up the apex of her thighs.

A faint whimper escaped her lips as strong, muscled hands grasped her derriere, a low growl resounding in the back of his throat. "Tell me, Avelle," he grated out with a honeyed, predatory grin, "what tames this phoenix as they call you?"

The fire in his words only exemplified her own actions. Yanking back the shrouded hood, revealed a striking young Sith beneath. Curls framed a sharp, contoured face and a strong chin. Thick lashes framed eyes that burned with an intensity akin to a ravenous hunger. The thick, sumptuous curve of his lip parted beneath the pad of her fingers rounding over the ridges of that sinful mouth.

She dipped her head, lips skimming the arc of one ear, "That remains to be seen, my Lord."

  "Oh, I don't think so," A low, sonorous growl rumbled in his throat, a leather gloved hand seeking out her inner thigh that her lips parting with a gasp and curled his in triumph. "Look who bows beneath the Sith Lord now..."

  "Kriff you," she whispered, unable to deny how those slender, onerous fingers were bending her into submission. Her breathing shallowed as the pad of a gloved finger skimmed along the outer rim of her undergarments. The thin, veiled fabric hardly sheathed her from his sight.

"If you want more," he growled, nipping the soft, creamy skin just beneath her jaw, "you're going to have to beg."

Her eyes dark pools of emerald weighed heavily by the ache nestled between her thighs, lifted to meet his. She leaned into his touch, hearing the audible hiss that slipped past his lips. Keeping those enflamed eyes on her's she slowly ground her hips into his, those fingers clenching around her as she did so.

Eliciting a moan from the both.

"You're playing a dangerous game here, kitten." He grit out between clenched teeth with a groan.

Before she uttered another word in retaliation he flipped her around. Her skin was glazed in sweat just as the opposite hand ghosted over the silken fabrics, trapped in the leather heat of his palm. "Feel that? My generosity only extends so far. Now little phoenix, submit yourself to me."

She threw her head back as those skillful fingers that wielded the galaxy with a lightsaber, traced over her sensitive flesh that throbbed beneath his touch. Too far gone to register his full words.

  "M-more... please my Lord," The fight evidentially left her body, leaving her prey to the artistry of those hands in ways she'd never experienced in all her standard years.

" Mmm..." He chuckled darkly, dragging his lips over the nape of her neck. Dark eyes glimmered like onyx as she unknowingly surrendered herself to him. "Now that's my good girl..."