Chapter 1

She is the older sis of Cedric who got killed by Lord Voldemort. She became the professor of the dark arts for the final 3 years teaching Harry Potter and the gang. but then her dad found out that her brother Cedric became a vampire named Edward. Her name is Professor Honey Wolf's Diggory and she is an alumni of Hogwarts. She decided to leave Hogwarts after her father found out about Cedric's transformation. She married to snape and had a family of her own. She is now a mother of two and lives with her husband snape in a small town In England .
She remains in contact with her students and mentors them whenever she can. She also teaches an occasional class at a local college. She is an avid supporter of the Hogwarts Alumni Association and advocates for the rights of magical creatures. She is also a strong advocate for the muggle community, advocating for greater understanding and acceptance of magic. She remains a strong advocate for equal rights and opportunities for the magical and muggle communities alike. She speaks out against discrimination and prejudice and works to build bridges between the magical and muggle communities. She is also a strong supporter of the Harry Potter Alliance, a non-profit dedicated to promoting social justice. She is a strong role model for people of all ages, inspiring them to use their magic to make a difference in the world. She is a powerful example of the power of empathy and understanding, and she continues to work tirelessly to create a more just and equitable society.
But her children's names are Cedric jr and honey jr .
But she has a daughter and a son.
She was married to the famous wizard named snape He was a great wizard.
His name is Severus Snape and he is also a professor.
He was a friend of professor McGonagall and she is the Transfiguration teacher.
She was also a friend of Minerva Mcgonagall.
So, she was the best teacher.
So she was the head of the house Gryffindor.
Her husband was the headmaster and the professor.
The Headmaster of Hogwarts was called Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
The name is too long for us but it is his name.
So he was a great wizard.
But one day he was killed by Lord Voldemort because he did not give him the stone.
So, Dumbledore was killed and so was Snape and Honey was not there because she had gone to London and bought some food. When she came back to the castle.
After he came back to the castle he got attacked by Voldemort
She saw her husband, who had died from the hands of Voldemort.
She was crying.
She was the wife of a great man.
And he died.
But her children were safe and sound.
A few years later honey and her kids aka Cedric jr and honey jr travel to folks America where Edward / Cedric is her younger brother Is waiting .
But when she arrives in the city and goes to her hotel room. She is shocked to see the young vampire.
She runs to him.
"Cedric!!!!!!" She screams and hugs him.
To be continue in the next chapter aka 2