Chapter 6

Flash back chapter
The Gryffindor princess meets Honey Wolf's Diggory , and they have a chat. She tells her how she is a princess, but she doesn't know that she can't use her magic to protect herself. Honey wolfs Diggory tells her that she is her guardian, so she should be able to use magic The Gryffindor princess meets Honey Wolf's Diggory , and he says that it is okay. She tells her dad Amos Diggory to go and get herwand and then she will protect her. The princess says she will go with Diggory to get her wand. When Diggory tries to tell her to stop , she says no. But her dad amos Diggory says he doesn't want the bad guys to get Gryffindor Princess. , and she tells him to be quiet.her dad then tells Honey that he will be her guard, which is what her said he would do. He then says to her " I am going with Honey to the castle to see if I can find her new wand." The class Mate Gryffindor Princess then leave and Honey and her dad are alone in the room. Amos asks her if she has any questions for him . She says "no", so he tells his daughter to ask him anything she wants. Amos Diggory then asks Honey if he can use his wand to help her protect himself. she then uses her own wand on the bad guy.
End of chapter 6