Chapter 2

After she aka honey runs to her younger brother Cedric hugs him and he wants to be human again. Cedric's mother explains that all Cedric needs to do is find the courage to be himself and stay true to himself. Cedric takes his mother's advice and is eventually able to transform back into a human. He and his sisters are reunited, and they live happily ever after. Cedric learns a valuable lesson that having the courage to be himself is the key to unlocking his true potential. He teaches his family the importance of being true to yourself and encourages them to do the same. Cedric is now a beloved member of the family and is known for his bravery and kindness. So then he aka Cedric hangs around his nephew Cedric jr snape and his niece Honey jr  snape . Cedric got his magic wand  back and started using his wand again with his twin sis Hufflepuff princess Diggory and their older sister honey wolfs Diggory . Cedric's magical abilities soon became known to the family and he was welcomed with open arms. He soon became a mentor to his nephew and niece teaching them the importance of courage and always keeping true to one's self. He also taught them the power of friendship and family. Cedric's example inspired them to use their magic responsibly and to help others in need. He was a beloved member of the family who was always there to provide support and love. He aka Cedric is glad that Voldemort is killed by Harry Potter but he is sad that Dumbledore is dead. Cedric's death left a deep wound in Harry's heart. He mourned the loss of his dear friend, and vowed to use his own magic to protect the world from evil. He also promised to keep his promise to Cedric to fight Voldemort and make the world a better place. Dumbledore's death was a reminder of the cruelty of the wizarding world. It was a reminder of the power and strength of friendship, family, and courage. His death was a reminder that kindness and love will always be stronger than hatred and darkness. Dumbledore's death was a reminder of the power of hope and the resilience of the human spirit. It was a reminder that we must never stop fighting for what is right and never give up in the face of adversity. It was a reminder of the triumph of true justice and the power of true friendship. When Harry found out that Cedric is live again . He was filled with joy and a sense of hope that things could still turn out alright. He knew that Dumbledore's legacy will live on and that the darkness can never completely overcome light. He was determined to continue his fight against evil and to make sure Dumbledore's legacy will never be forgotten.
End of chapter 2