Candleshade Sleepover!

"Foster! Foster! Show me Elwin Heslege!" Sophie woke up to find Keefe shouting commands at the imparter. "Keefe." She said, When he didn't respond, "KEEFE!!" He stumbled to her side. " Foster finally," He frowned. 

      "Do you wanna cancel the sleepover, because if you don't feel good.." Sophie smiled and shook her head, "I'm fine." Keefe's face lightened a bit, "You sure?" Sophie nodded, "Positive!". 

       They hugged until somebody cleared their throat. "Oh hi Marella!" Sophie greeted her. Marella cocked an eyebrow, "Did I interrupt something..?" She smiled, "I'd hate to do that." 

       She dragged out the word hate. "No, not really.." Keefe said, glancing at Sophie, who looked relieved. Fitz and Biana burst in. "Epic, amazing elves sleepover!!! I'm making mallowmelt!"

       Biana yelled. Tam and Linh walked in, "STILL, NOT calling ourselves that!" Tam grumbled. "This is gonna be fun!" Linh said. 

      "Lord Hunkyhair will make sure of that!" Keefe bowed. Everyone laughed. "Is the whole crew here?" Biana asked ticking names off her fingers. 

     "Our Cinnamon Roll!!" She shouted, running over to hug Dex. 

     He blushed and ruffled his strawberry-blonde hair. "Thanks Biana! So should we get this party started?" Dex asked. "Yup!" Everyone nodded in agreement.

     "Okay, so me and Linh will make the mallowmelt and custard blasts and other food, while Marella sets up sleeping bags," Biana paused to wink at Marella as she gave her a thumbs up, "Sophie and Keefe, you guys handle games and stuff. Dex, Fitz and Tam..." She tapped her chin, "Y'all clean the messes me and Linh make!" Fitz, Dex, and Tam groaned.

      "My sister's a HORRIBLE cook, though!" Linh gaped, "I heard that!" she said. 

      "Don't worry, I'll make it extra messy for you!" She promised, ruffling her brother's hair. 

     "I'll help!" Biana exclaimed, playfully punching her brother Fitz in the side. Sophie and Keefe walked out to get some game ideas written on the board, "So, Truth or Dare, Kiss, Marry, Kill.." Keefe said.  

    "That's good." Sophie told him. "Foster! We can't have a sleepover with only 2 GAMES!!" 

      Sophie stared at him and Keefe thought she might wanna sleep more because of what happened earlier. "Okay Foster, but promise me one thing, " He asked, twining their fingers together, "if you need to sleep or to go to Elwin's or you feel sick or anything, tell me, okay?"

     Sophie nodded. "I promise." They walked into the living area, where Marella was setting up the sleeping bags, "Oh hey guys!" She waved to Sophie and Keefe and held up a teal sleeping bag, "Do you know who's sleeping bag this is?" They shook their heads as Keefe grabbed it from her.

     "No but I'll ask!" They walked into the kitchen and found Linh and Biana Making mallowmelt and Tam, Fitz, and Dex sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging their legs, waiting for Linh and Biana to make a mess. 

     Keefe held up the bag and asked, "Whose is this?" Fitz said, "That's mine." But he was looking at Sophie when he said it. 

    She didn't realize they were still holding hands. Fitz walked through the gap between them, purposely breaking their hands apart, and snatched the bag.

   "Oh..Sorry.." Keefe looked down at his toes. Sophie grabbed his hand again, "Fitz, you need to apologize for that!" Sophie told him. 

     Fitz snickered, "Why? Keefe, " He motioned at their hands and at Keefe, "Has a habit of showing up and ruining my life." He snickered. 

    "Stealing my girlfriend, kissing her, showing up ALL THE TIME!" He yelled at Keefe."You..Lower-class, SENCEN, stole Sophie from me!" Sophie gripped his hand really hard as Keefe was trying to blink back tears. 

   "Okay." Keefe said as he squirmed out of Sophie's strong grip and walked out of the house. Sophie dropped to her knees, burying her face in her hands, crying. 

   Why did everything have to be so complicated? She felt someone rub her shoulder and help her up. It was Biana. 

   "Why'd you do that Fitz, that was so untrue!" Biana yelled at him. Sophie couldn't even look at him. "I'm..gonna go...talk to Keefe..." She told them, hanging her head low as she walked outside to find him lying in the grass very, very far away. 

   This was gonna take a while.

A/N Thank you guys so much for being patient and awesome, comment down below what you thought, and when you want the next part to come out. Bye!!