-Moving Day-

"Woah." Keefe breathed, "Just...woah." He swiped away some gray smoke.

      Sophie had to agree. After all, Los Angeles is one of the most busiest (and polluted) cities ever.

      "So...where exactly is the place we're supposed to be staying at?" Keefe asked, hacking some of the air again.

      Sophie pointed to Hollywood Street. "The house is supposed to be somewhere down there. Apparently the Black Swan designed it to be impenetrable." She told him, air quoting 'impenetrable'

      He cracked up, holding his stomach with one hand, as his other took her and as they walked down the street.

      "Okay, so the address is, 492 Lake Swan Drive." Sophie told Keefe.

      "Wait...Lake...Swan?" He asked, worry and confusion on the look of his face.

      "Yeah, that's . . . not surprising." Sophie told him, scratching the back of her head, nervously glancing at the piece of paper in her hand.

      "What is that, Foster?" Keefe asked, reading over her shoulder. "Wait-" He started, taking the piece of paper from her, "Is this a list of 'Normal Things To-Do' wait-what is this Foster?"

      Sophie blushed and told him, "It's just some stuff I wrote down, to make sure I'm not a nerd like when I lived here 12 years ago." Keefe frowned.

      "Hey, you're as different as you can be, and that's what I love about you. Don't look at this list." He threw it into the nearest trash-can.

       After a little while they reached the house they were going to live in for the next . . . who knows how long?! It was a modern white painted brick house with light brown roof shackles and window curtains, along with the garage doors. The furniture on the front porch was a dark tan.

      "Wow." Sophie and Keefe both breathed in their new house, twining their fingers together. They slowly walked up the steps of the huge estate.

      "So. . .should we tour this place?" Keefe asked. Technically, this house was crap compared to the houses in the Lost Cities. But for the human world, it was very beautiful.

      The mansion had 18 bedrooms, along with 22 bathrooms. There were 6 floors which, obviously, had an elevator. There was a beautiful huge, glistening pool in the back area as well. And lastly, the house was complete with a volleyball court, near the ocean, since their house was also so close to the ocean, they could see it beautifully through their bedroom windows.

 And lastly, the house was complete with a volleyball court, near the ocean, since their house was also so close to the ocean, they could see it beautifully through their bedroom windows

(It looks a lot like my house though 🤣)

They each had their own bedrooms and bathrooms, along with study rooms.

(I'll show the pictures)

Sophie's room.

    Her room had 2 floors connected

Her room had 2 floors connected. As you can see above this was the style she chose.

I feel like after everything Sophie's been through, she'd want a place to just sit and stay in peace.

I feel like this also Sophie's human aesthetic.

Do you guys approve?

Keefe's Room.

      I based Keefe's room off of his Human World personality

I based Keefe's room off of his Human World personality. Sporty. Football, soccer, basketball, tennis, hockey, volleyball, whatever. He's an athlete. His room also consists of 2 floors.

Do y'all agree? Also I tried to find the same thing with a bigger bed. I feel like that would've been better.

                                                                              ~Back to the story~

      "I like my room! But Foster, can you explain what a 'Football' is ?" Keefe asked, as he flopped down on the couch and furiously pressed the T.V. remote buttons. "Oh and explain what this is?"

     Sophie cracked up. She had kinda, for some reason, expected Keefe to know how things work here. "Okay well, football is a game that is a lot like Bramble," she took the T.V. remote and streamed a football game, "And that is how you turn the T.V. on."

     Sophie went into the kitchen to get some food from the fridge, only to see that there was no food! Of course! She had to go get groceries!

     "Keefe!!" She hollered. "I'm going to go get groceries!" Keefe instantly tumbled off the couch.

     "Can I come?" He asked, taking Sophie's hand, and a fake driver's license Mr. Forkle had made him.

     "Sure, just go get in the car." Sophie rolled her eyes, hopping into the seat next to him as Keefe started the car up.

A/N And that was Moving Day.

*Speech will be below*

Thanks y'all. For everything. Sokeefe keeps us sane. Keeps us happy when we're down. It keeps us normal, keeps us alive.

Overall,

#Sokeefe 4evah #Sokeefe 4 Life #Sokeefe is endgame #Sokeefe is the lifesaver.

Thank you for listening.