Seriously Mom?

Sophie's eyes burned and watered as Fintan roasted her arm. She heard footsteps and hoped that it wasn't Keefe. She couldn't let him risk his life for her. Especially since Gisela was right behind Fintan.

Of course, her luck failed (Not that she ever had any 🤣) It was Keefe and he was, well, angry. "Wow mom. Taking it out on Foster again?" He laughed coldy, as if he was intimidating his mom.

"I'm not even surprised." Keefe looked like he was holding up his intimidating look, but Sophie saw right through his facade. A/N facade means act.

"I'm only doing it because you can't have a strong connection to the moonlark, when she's going to die soon." Gisela tells him.

Keefe was practically shaking in anger. "Foster's strong. You won't be able to do that." Keefe glanced at Sophie determined to keep that promise.

"And I thought you've learned not to doubt my ability," Lady Gisela shot back, with a confused-but evil-smile. She clicked her tongue several times. "Such a pity." She pointed a familiar silver nozzle weapon at Sophie's head. Sopordine.

"You wouldn't." Keefe said cautiously. Lady Gisela smirked coldly.

"Let's see, shall we?" Her finger curled around the trigger and Sophie's face froze in shock. I mean, she's endured a lot of horrible things, but having Keefe see her get shot with a sopordine would bring up so much guilt. And guilt shatters the elves mind so easily.

"Say goodbye to your precious 'Foster' " Lady Gisela pulled the trigger with a cold smile.

When Sophie's body started to shake and it collapsed with a black spiderweb of sopordine growing across her body, Keefe's eyes watered.

"Why?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Keefe shouted.

"All you have to do, is join the neverseen. It's all I want." his mom said simply.

Keefe bit his lip, "Will you give her the anti-dote?" When Gisela nodded, Keefe did too.

Lady Gisela handed Keefe the anti-dote and he it in. He hailed Elwin, not giving any explanation, just the location.

"You made the right choice." Gisela promised him, hooking her arm through her son's.

Keefe glanced back at Sophie before whispering, "Anything's worth it for Foster."

Lady Gisela put on a straight face and held up her leaping crystal. But before the mother and son glittered away, Keefe dropped a note next to Sophie.

A/N Ahhh! Sorry the chapter is so short y'all, but I didn't want to end it like this! I'll be re-publishing the same chapter again with the next half soon! Love you guys so much! I swear, you guys are the only thing that keeps me pushing! #Sokeefe4evah -Alexa 😉