Chapter 8: Punished

My head felt like someone was banging on it with a hammer, and my whole body felt heavy.

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open, and I was able to take in the room around me.

It was a black themed room with a huge bed that I was on in the middle, pushed up against the wall. Strait in front of the bed were huge floor to ceiling windows that showed the seemingly endless forest. There was a reclining area with two sofas facing each other and a chair at one end in the corner.

Other than that there was nothing except huge black curtains that were pulled back, and three doors.

As I was examining the room, it occurred to me; why was I here?

Then the memories came flooding back, and I jumped off the incredibly comfortable bed with the black silk sheets.

I had to get out of here. I needed to be with Elle. Did he hurt her?

I walked up to the first door that was left of the bed. It opened to a luxurious black bathroom.

I ran up to the second door that was on the same wall as the bed. It didn't open. I assumed it lead outside.

I began banging on it.

"Dante! Dante let me out right now or... or I'll mess up your room." I threaten with tears in my eyes.

I stalked to the third door and threw it open to reveal a closet twice, if not more, the size of my apartment. It was filled to the brim with designer clothes, shoes, suits, diamond watches; you name it and it was probably in here.

I started on the first rack. It was full of Armani suits. I ripped them off the hangers and threw them on the floor. I walked over them. I jumped on them. I spit on them.

Then I did it to every single piece of clothing in his closet.

At least I assumed it was his closet.

There were organizers for the jewelry. I took the drawers one by one and dumped them on the floor.

He had a shoe rack hanging up on the wall.

I knocked it down.

Once I was satisfied, I left and started on the bathroom.

I grabbed the expensive soap and poured it all over the floors, walls, even the ceiling.

The I turned on the water in the sinks, the bathtub which was huge, and the shower and left them on.

Then I got an idea.

I walked back into the closet and got one of the metal rods that was used to hold up the shoe rack.

I ran back over to the windows, my heartbeat deafening.

I held it in front of the of the window, bracing myself.

I swung back and... the glass cracked. I hit it again. It cracked some more.

On the third and final hit it shattered. 

An ear piercing alarm rang. I looked down.

We were on the second story, not that high but my irrational fear was getting the best of me.

Then I remembered Elle's face, and it wasn't as scary. I escape from this for her, then take her and run far, far away from this psychopath.

I saw a tree that looked close enough to climb onto and jumped.

I landed on a branch with a groan. I would definitely feel that later, but right now the adrenaline was pumping and all I could focus on was escape.

I shimmied down the tree and ran for the forest.

I didn't know where we were, but I would figure that out later.

I heard the men before I saw them.

Running at me from all directions were huge men, all wearing the uniforms I saw when I was kidnapped.

I ran faster, if that was possible.

I was almost into the safety of the trees when I felt a stinging sensation in my neck.

I looked down. A dart.

My legs became numb and collapsed under me. My arms began to tingle and my eyelids got heavy.

I was thrown over someone's shoulder.

The last thing I remember was watching someone's feet against the grass as they carried me back to my kidnapper.

************************************************************************************************************

I knew he was in the room without opening my eyes.

I could feel his stare on my skin like a rash.

"That was quite an attempt you made earlier. I didn't know you had it in you. You just keep on surprising me, don't you?" He taunted, but I pretended to be asleep.

My head hurt and I wasn't ready to face reality.

"I know your awake."

I laid still. What did he know?

I could hear his black designer shoes thump against the floor as he walked over to me. My heart beat so fast I felt as if it would explode out of my chest.

He ran his hands through my hair and I tensed.

"I guess if your not awake you won't react to this," He muttered.

I could feel his breath on my skin before I felt his lips on my jaw. As soon as they made contact I sprang up.

He chuckled at me, eyes darker than I had ever seen them.

"Not so tired now, are we princess?"

I just looked at him with big eyes.

His large and grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked. I cried out in pain. Not only did it hurt, but it made my headache worse.

"I asked you if you were tired." He whispered into my ear, still holding onto my hair. It sent chills down my spine.

"N-no," I sputtered out. If this is what he does if I don't answer him, imagine what he'll do once he sees his room. We were in a new one now, one that had no windows.

"Good. Now that your awake, can you explain to me why you broke our window, trashed our room, and ran?"

Our? I ignored it.

I gulped. So he already knew about his room and the window.

"I-I... Y-you kidnapped me! Did you expect me to sit around waiting for you to tell me my fate?" I blurted, embarrassed that I stuttered and scared he would be mad about it like mom and dad always were.

"Actually I did. But you had to go and make things worse," he grabbed the back of my neck and ran his thumb over my cheek, "didn't you, my love?"

I stayed still. I didn't even breath.

"Sadly, this kind of behavior cannot go unpunished."

I hadn't even registered his words before I felt a punch to my cheek. Multiple punches to the stomach followed.

After about a minute of him pummeling me, he left the room, slamming the door.

I laid on the floor, watching the blood drip from my mouth onto the priceless black marble floor, helpless.

It brought back the memories.....
————————————————————————
Flash back to her dark past next chapter!!!