Chapter 1: Inviting

Tanjiro POV

"Today me and Nezuko were taking a walk and after a little while Kanroji-San and Iguro came up to us I wonder why they are coming to us?"

Third person POV

Mitsuri:"Hi Tanjiro-Kun and Nezuko-Chan!" Tanjiro:"So what brings you here Kanroji-San and Iguro?" Mitsuri:"Me and some other people are having a sleepover, and we want to invite you two!"𝘖𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 Tanjiro: "Oh sure me and Nezuko will join, when is it?"
Mitsuri: "Its tomorrow at 7:30 PM" Mitsuri: "And it's at the butterfly mansion" Tanjiro: "Oh alright we will see you there"
Mitsuri: "Well me and Iguro-San have to go invite some more people so bye Tanjiro-Kun and Nezuko-Chan!" Tanjiro: "Bye Kanroji-San!" Nezuko:" Mmm Mmm! (Bye Bye)"
𝘖𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 (𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰, 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢, 𝘐𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦)
Obanai and Mitsuri look for Muichiro and Yuichiro, after a while of looking around Obanai and Mitsuri see Genya and Muichiro talking to each other while Yuichiro is spying on them behind a tree

Genya POV

"Me and Muichiro have been best friends for a while, not too long ago I started to have feelings for him I don't know if I should tell him.... I don't want to ruin are friendship....Now I can see the love and serpent Hashira coming towards us I wonder why there approaching us?"

Third person POV

Mitsuri: "Hi Tokito-Kun and Genya!" Muichiro:"Hi" Genya: "Hey" Mitsuri: "Me and some other demon slayers are having a sleepover and me and Iguro-San were wondering if you guys wanted to join?" Muichiro: "Oh sure we have nothing to do so we will join" Genya: "When is it?" Mitsuri: "Tomorrow at 7:30 PM" Muichiro: "Where is it?" Mitsuri: "Butterfly mansion" Mitsuri: "And by any chance do you guys know where Yuichiro is?" Muichiro: "Hmm I don't know" Genya: "Same" Mitsuri: "Oh ok we'll just keep looking" Obanai looks around and sees Yuichiro hiding behind a tree and points to him.
Obanai: "Kanroji over there" Mitsuri looks where he is pointing and goes to Yuichiro
Mitsuri: "Yuichiro me and Iguro-San have a question for you" Yuichiro: "Ugh what is it?"
Mitsuri: "Me and some other demon slayers are having a sleepover at the butterfly mansion would you like to come?" Obanai glares at Yuichiro Yuichiro: "Fine I guess but when is it?"
Mitsuri: "Its tomorrow at 7:30 PM" Yuichiro: "Hmm....Alright I'll go" Mitsuri: "Alright bye Yuichiro see you tomorrow"

Mitsuri and Obanai look for inosuke
Mitsuri:"Maybe he is at the butterfly mansion again?" Obanai: "Lets head there" Mitsuri and Obanai go to the butterfly mansion.
Shinobu: "Oh hi Mitsuri and Obanai what are you guys doing here?" Obanai: "Were looking for Inosuke is he here?" Shinobu: "Oh yes he is here! He is in the kitchen right now" Mitsuri: "Thanks Shinobu-San" Obanai and Mitsuri go to the kitchen and see Aoi and Inosuke Mitsuri: "Hey Inosuke" Inosuke: "What?" Mitsuri: "Me and some other demon slayers are having a sleepover would you like to come?" Inosuke: "Will there be food!?" Aoi: "Yes Inosuke there will be food"
Inosuke: "I'm coming then when is it and where is it?" Mitsuri: "It's here and it's at 7:30 PM"
Inosuke: "Ok im coming" Obanai and Mitsuri walk out of the butterfly mansion and go to their estates.

Author: 550 words! Chapter 2 is coming out soon :)