Chapter 3: Truth or dare.

The first ones to arrive is Obanai, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Gyomei, Sabito, Makomo
The ones who arrive late is Giyu, Sanemi, Rengoku, Muichiro, Genya, Sanemi, Tengen
Tengen and Rengoku are panting.

3rd person POV
Muichiro: "These Idiots almost got ran over" Tengen: "Oh c'mon! you can't blame us we were racing!" Tengen laughs along with Rengoku Giyu: *Thinks* Why did I accept to come to this?
Mitsuri: "At least you two are alright and not hurt!" Kanae: "Yes I'm happy both of you are not hurt" Shinobu: "We made some food lets go eat!" Everyone: "Ok" They all eat some food then go back to the living room and sit in a circle Mitsuri: "What should we do?" Zenitsu: "What about truth or dare?" Mitsuri: "Oh great idea!" Inosuke: "What is truth or dare?" Shinobu: "Basically you ask someone truth or dare and if the person picks truth, you ask them something and they have to answer truthfully. Then if the person picks dare you tell them to do something, and they will have to do it." Inosuke: "Oh ok" Zenitsu: "Who wants to go first?" Rengoku: "I'll go first! Shinazugawa! Truth or dare?!" Sanemi: "Dare" Rengoku: "I dare you to tell us your crush!"
People are shocked that Rengoku asked that question, but Mitsuri is not shocked, her and Rengoku planned to put ships together, right before the sleepover Mitsuri and Rengoku were going to work together to put their ships together. Sanemi: "WAIT WHAT?!" Mitsuri: "Go on say it!" Rengoku: "Yeah just say it already!" Sanemi: "God....Fine its Kanae" Kanae blushes a lot.
Shinobu: "Im going to give you a 5 second start" Sanemi: "Shi-" Sanemi runs away quickly.
Shinobu then chases him
Tengen: "Shinobu is really protective." Rengoku: "Yeah" Tanjiro: "Shinobu is scary when she is mad" Zenitsu: "I agree with you" After a while Kanae tells Shinobu to stop chasing Sanemi and Shinobu listens to her and sits next to her. Sanemi: "Truth or dare Tengen" Tengen: "Dare!" Sanemi: "I dare you to wear a maid outfit for the rest of the night"
Everyone burst out laughing. Tengen: "I REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT?!" Sanemi: "Yes" Tengen goes get a maid outfit and puts it on, he comes back, and everyone laughs. Obanai gets out his phone and takes a picture to send to Tengens wife's. Obanai takes a picture and sends it to his wife's.
Tengen sits back down
Tengen: "Tanjiro truth or dare?" Tanjiro: "Truth" Tengen: "Why are you always texting kanao all the time?" Tanjiro blushes a bit. Tanjiro: "I text her a lot because she is a really good friend I like to talk to" Mitsuri: "Yeahh right" Mitsuri smirks at Tanjiro Mitsuri: "Just a friend"

Author: chapter 3 is long! so there is probably going to be a 3.5 chapter! (477 words)
(I'm too lazy to edit and look over this SOOO if any mistakes my fault sorry)