Chapter 5: Seven minutes in heaven

Author: Hello! ...I don't know what to say but thanks for giving me a vote last chapter:).
Enjoy this chapter.

Third person POV
Mitsuri:"Were playing seven minutes in heaven now!" Sanemi: "Oh come on...." Kanae: "Ara Ara, Sanemi-Kun don't be like that" Sanemi blushes a bit and nods. Mitsuri: "Shinobu-San can we get a piece of paper?" Shinobu: "Oh sure" Shinobu goes get a paper. Shinobu: "I'm back!" Mitsuri takes the paper and rips it to pieces she then tells everyone to write their name on a piece of paper. Mitsuri:"Hey Inosuke can we borrow your boar head for a bit?" Inosuke: "WHY" Mitsuri:"So we can play the game" Inosuke:"Ok" He gives her his boar head, then Mitsuri puts the names in it. Mitsuri: *thinks* "I don't want people to be suspicious of me and Rengoku so I guess I won't put my ships together first" Mitsuri:"Let's start playing!" She pulls out two names and its.... Mitsuri:"Gyomei and Sanemi!" Sanemi: "At least I'm with no one annoying" Sanemi and Gyomei go in the closet. It's awkward...After 7 minutes they both go out. Mitsuri takes names and its... Mitsuri:"Tanjiro-Kun and Kanao!" Tanjiro blushes a lot while her goes in the closet.
Tanjiro: "So uhm.... How was your day?"  Kanao:"It was good.... W-what about yours?" Tanjiro:"It was good thanks for asking..."They continue to talk and Mitsuri is outside laughing while she listens to them. After 7 minutes they go out the closet and they are still blushing Mitsuri:"Hmm what happened in there?" She said in a teasing tone. Tanjiro:"N-nothing happened!" Mitsuri: "Yeah whatever you say" She winked at Tanjiro and Kanao, both of their faces turned red.
Mitsuri:"Ok the next people are...." She pulls out two names. Mitsuri:"Genya and Muichiro!!"
Muichiro and Genya blushes a tiny bit as they walked to the closet. When they both get in the closet, they're both very nervous. hang out: "So uhm.... W-want to hang out after the sleepover?"
Genya blushes a bit. Genya: "Sure...It's nice to hang out with you" He smiles a bit at Muichiro.
Muichiro:"Your also fun to hang out with" Muichiro blushes a bit. They continue talking while Mitsuri is squealing. Tengen:"Why are you squealing?" Mitsuri: "Kya! Don't worry about it, it's nothing!" Tengen:"If you say so..." After 4 minutes (It's already been 3 minutes) they come out of the closet. Muichiro and Genya are blushing a lot. Mitsuri:"Next is..." She pulls out two names.
Mitsuri:"Zenitsu and Nezuko-Chan!" Zenitsu:"WAIT REALLY!! I'M WITH NEZUKO-CHAN?!" Mitsuri:"Hehe yes!" Zenitsu happily goes in the closet Tanjiro:"Zenitsu if you try to do anything I swear-" Zenitsu: "DON'T WORRY TANJIRO I WON'T." Tanjiro glares at Zenitsu while Nezuko goes in the closet. Zenitsu:"Nezuko-Chan you're so pretty and cuteee" bit. blushes a tiny bit.
Zenitsu kept simping on Nezuko for the rest of the time. The closet soon opened after 7 minutes.
Tanjiro:"Nezuko! Did he do anything?" Nezuko shakes her head. Tanjiro:"Hmmm I'm watching you Zenitsu!" Mitsuri:"Ok let's pick another 2 names..." She takes out another two names. 
Mitsuri:"Me and Iguro-San!" Obanai's face turns red, then Mitsuri pulls Obanai in the closet.
Mitsuri was smiling a lot at Obanai while she talked with him, she then had a question. 
Mitsuri:"Iguro-San?" Obanai:"Yes?" Mitsuri:"I'm sorry if I sound rude but I always see you with that mask on, may I ask why?" Obanai takes a deep breath in and out. Obanai explains his past (I am too lazy rn to write his past down deal with it) Mitsuri is really shocked when she hears Obanai explain his past. Mitsuri: "Oh my...I-I know your insecure, but could I see your mouth.... Just one time?" Obanai sighs and puts his mask down, Mitsuri blushes Mitsuri: "KAWAII"
Obanai is shocked. 

Author: Another .5 coming out soon (611 words)