Chapter 2: preparing

The next day Mitsuri is the first one at the butterfly mansion to help Shinobu set up stuff for the sleepover.

Mitsuri POV
Today I got up early to go to the butterfly mansion so I could help Shinobu-San prepare for the sleepover. It's fun preparing stuff when I'm with Shinobu-San! I have many ideas and games for the sleepover but the most of all I'm going to put my ships together! Hm? Oh! I see Kanae-San coming towards us! Kanae-San is so nice and fun I like her a lot!

Third person POV
Kanae: "Oh, hello there Mitsuri!" Mitsuri: "Hi Kanae-San" Kanae: "I guess you and Shinobu are preparing for the sleepover tonight?" Mitsuri: "Yeah you guessed right!" Mitsuri smiles
Kanae: "Can I help?" Shinobu: "Sure" Kanae: "Ok" Kanae starts to help them prepare for the sleepover. after a while they finish preparing and now, they're going to prepare the food.
When the go to the kitchen Aoi is already making the food
Kanae:" Oh Aoi! Can we also help prepare the food?" Aoi: "Oh sure Kanae-San" Mitsuri Shinobu and Kanae start helping Aoi with the food. Mitsuri: "Inosuke will be really happy when he sees the food" Aoi: "I just hope that he won't eat all the food" Shinobu: "Aoi?" Aoi: "Yes Shinobu-Sama?" Shinobu: "I have noticed a close relationship between you and Inosuke, by any chance do you like him?" Mitsuri: "How did I never noticed that?!" Kanae: "Ara Ara" Aoi's face turns red.  Aoi: "No, I don't like him!" Shinobu: "Hmm Aoi then why are you blushing?" Aoi: "Uhm....Fine I admit it I do like him"
Mitsuri:"KAWAII" Shinobu: "How cute" Kanae: "Indeed" After a while they finish making the food and they have everything ready, so they just wait until everyone comes.

Author: This is fun making this I might make chapter 3 today if I want to. (305 words)