Ch.1: A world of magic

Harry James Potter never had an easy childhood and was contemplating suicide or murder when a joking letter showed up at his uncles home climbing he was a wizard all he could do was hope it was true and them to take him away.
As the days past Harry sighed settling back into his routine as he always did he figured it had been Dudley and his stupid friend who wrote the letter. Harry was pulled from his thoughts and chores by a knock which he answered polity.
"Hello, can I help you?" Harry asked in a timid voice.
A giant of a man stood on the other side smiling the friendliest smile Harry had ever seen.
"You must be Harry" the man said in a thick accent.
"Yes how did you know?" Harry whispered " no one ever knows my name" Harry said going into a soft voice it he could hear. "Well I knew your parents and don't you know your famous Harry everyone knows your name"
The man answered laughing slightly in tell he saw the confusion written all over Harry's face.
"Blimey Harry you must be joking-" Hagrid said as he was cut of by Harry rudely being pushed out of the way by his whale of a cousin.
"Mom Harry's talking to a neighbor!" The fat boy yelled across the house the strict women rounded the corner and her eyes became shocked.
"Get out of my house right now!" She yelled trying to slam the door on the tall man who put his large right foot out to catch the door.
"Now listen here you muggle I dont know why you haven't told Harry he's famous" Hagrid began to rant as Harry cut in saying.
"Actually sir they didn't even tell me I was a witch sir"
"Harry your a wizard not a witch" Hagrid said his temper flaring.
"Come on Harry collect your things I'm taking you to retrieve your school supplies" Hagrid said thoughtfully as he pulled out a box.
"Happy birthday Harry" Harry's eyes watered up. He had never gotten a present before. His aunt yelled and screamed at them as they got on Hagrid's flying motorcycle.

"Harry are your aunt and uncle mean to you?" Hagrid asked concerned.
Harry just stared and nodded.
"Oh I knew it there the worst kind of muggles" Hagrid muttered.
"Muggles sir"Harry asked unsure what it meant.
"None magical folks the opposite of wizards like you and me." Harry nodded slowly at this piece of information. He like the word it separated him from his uncle and aunt and his stupid cousin he had the curse of calling family.

Harry and Hagrid uneasily walked into the wizarding world through a brick door and Harry smiled at a rush of energy he felt around him as they walk toward a giant building.
"Sir where are we going?"Harry asked curious.
"Gringotts Wizarding Bank" Harry frowned he had no money so how was he going to pay for anything.
"Umm sir I have no money and I don't have an account for a bank..."Harry said explaining to Hagrid who muttered.
"Filthy muggles"
"Harry your parents left you a vault and when you come of age you will have access to your family accounts"

Hagrid explained as they walked into the bank reading a sign that made Harry smile "Enter, stranger, but take heed Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there." Harry happily decided as he walked in that the bankers were mad like him and hated people. When Harry startled as he looked upon the bank teller. he then he whispered to Hagrid
"Are they wizards too?"
"Goblins Harry not to be messed with" Hagrid whispered back as they moved through the line up to the goblin who sneered at them over his glasses .
"State your business" The goblin said swiftly not looking up at Harry from counting the coins.

"Harry here needs to access his vaults" Harry looked up into the goblins eyes and smiled the goblin corked his face into a twisted smiled and laughed a strange laugh.

"Harry Potter?"

"Yes sir" Harry said making the goblins grin wider, witches and wizards where incredibly rude to goblins and gave them little to no respect.