Spring Broken 🌸

The opening starts with moxxie, millie, loona, blitzo and y/n in Blitzo's car as Blitzo turns on a song

Blitzo: "oh I love this song!" He tries to sing the song but messes up badly as he was about to pull into his parking spot until a pick sports car with the licenses plate that said 'SUCK4LIFE' "Holly shit fuck!" Blitzo slammed on the breaks "Oh you suck for life do ya?"

He grabs his megaphone

Blitzo: "listen here you unoriginal pink cum dump you have 3 god damn seconds to get your dick out of my parking spot" he says as verosika exits the car "oh shit verosika"

Verosika: "blitz-o"

Blitzo: "I should have known you would be here i can smell fish for miles which is odd cause I believe the nearest ocean is-" he falls out of the vans window "three rings down!"

Verosika: "and I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts"

Blitzo: "oh yeah im surprised they let your fatass out if rehab i can tell your still a drunken whore clenching on the B.L bottle like its the last cock in hell"

Verosika: "they let me out because I'm still famous and rehab is for sad loser wash ups so your sister says hi"

Blitzo: "why are you doing parking here this is the only parking spot my company has so take your tampon race car somewhere else"

Loona: "no way

Verosika: "actually prick it has my name on it my manager let us move in here for the more successful companies in the building and wanted me to lead for spring break"

Blitzo: "A week?! No no your not parking here for a fucking week"

Verosika: "aww you mad blitzo? Your gonna run off making someone else pay for the hotel room and steal there car-"

Blitzo and Verosika: "run three rings to wrath and max out my credit card on shitty horse riding lessons?!"

Blitzo: "God damn it whore you will not let that go"

Y/n sighs as she exits the car and verosika looks at her

Verosika: "Oh! Y/n your here i didn't think you would be with this fuck stane when you said you worked for someone"

Y/n: "yes I apologize for not being more specific but it was for the best"

Verosika then hugs me

Blitzo: "how the fuck do you know y/n?!"

Verosika: "shes my gir-"

Y/n: "we talked about this im your manager nothing more remember"

Verosika: "oh right but I wouldn't mind being more"

Y/n: "I know I know"

Verosika let's go of me and walks off and then says to blitzo

Verosika: "choke on a sandpaper cock"

Biltzo: "Hold on! You better move that pussy wagon or ill-"

He hears a growl from behind him

Vortex: "You'll what?"

Blitzo: "umm ill call HR" they all do the 90s laugh

Verosika: "anyway my new hellhound vortex unlike you he does his job well ta ta fuck stane" she says flipping him off leaving to go inside

Blitzo: he sighes "i can't believe i spent so much time with a bag a holes like that"

Loona: "you know Verosika mayday you to y/n?!"