EPILOGUE

People say Goodbye,
On their own special way

↠◈↞

Gemini rubbed his eyes and yawned as he entered the kitchen to make some breakfast. However, he stopped in his tracks when he saw his husband swaying his waist to the rhythm while cooking their breakfast. A smile spread across Gemini's face as he watched the fascinating scene, and he couldn't help but bite his lip to stifle his chuckle. Shaking his head in amusement, he approached his husband from behind and wrapped his arms around him.

"Hmm, hey," Fourth was startled by his husband's sudden embrace, tilting his head to give him access as Gemini buried his face into his neck.

"Just woke up?" Gemini hummed in response. Fourth turned off the stove and faced his husband, placing his face in his small palms and smiling at him. "Had a bad dream?" He locked eyes with Gemini, who shook his head and held his hand, planting small kisses on it.

"No... I just missed you, and I wanted to get pampered by my husband." Fourth pinched his nose in response to Gemini's clinginess.

"You're still talking nonsense, just like before," he said, giggling. He turned around and reopened the stove to continue what he was doing. "Hey, I'm not talking nonsense; I'm just being sweet. That's what we call romantic."

"Psh," Fourth shook his head, seemingly unfazed by his husband's craziness.

"What are you cooking, by the way?"

"Hmm, just the usual: ham, fried rice, sunny-side-up eggs, and bacon."

"Don't you think it's too much?" Gemini asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's Sunday," Gemini was about to respond when two little children came running into the kitchen, holding their toy airplanes.

"PAPA / DADDY!!!" They both exclaimed in unison.

North and Tinn were their adopted sons. They were twins but had different appearances, or as some would say, they were identical twins. North and Tinn were already seven years old, and everyone who saw them was captivated by their charm. Even though North was a bit chubby, no one cared. As long as they were healthy and happy, it was more than enough. Gemini and Fourth lifted their children and headed to the dining table for breakfast. Fourth was carrying Tinn, while Gemini was carrying North.

"Papa, what do we have?" Tinn innocently asked Fourth as he blinked his eyes at him.

'So cute,' Gemini thought.

"As usual, because it's Sunday, it's a cheating day!" Fourth happily replied.

"Does that mean we have ham and bacon? Yey!!!" North exclaimed joyfully as he lifted both his arms in the air.

"But kiddo, you have to limit your food. It isn't good for your health," Fourth warned North, and the younger boy's face turned into a frown as he folded his arms across his chest, scowling and refusing to look at him.

"No, I don't want to!"

"Stop being stubborn. You know you're gaining some weight, and you have to limit it," Fourth nagged.

"But Papa, it's a cheating day! We always eat cereal, fish, and vegetables, which taste sucks!"

"Hey, kiddo, watch your language," Gemini warned, and North cupped his mouth.

"Where did you learn that word!?" Fourth asked, his brows arching.

"I heard Dad calling Uncle Mark idiotic and saying 'suck,'" Fourth furiously looked at Gemini, who stooped down and hung his head.