Were Here Ch.1

(Setting:Airport 69, arriving in Los Angeles,1:46pm,Wensday.)
(Taylor's POV)
Taylor:*screaming* Were here,Were here!!
The first thing i did was pull out my phone and 3-wayed my friends.
(Phone Call)
TaylorTooPretty💕:*still screaming*
Monyeia.Yay💖:* panicking* What,What,are you okay?
KerryBaby💓:Taylor stfu screaming,damn.
TaylorTooPretty💕:I'm here guys, I'm here.
Monyeia.Yay💖:Ohhhh,go Bestfrannhere.
KerryBaby💓:Chocolate Drop is here we gotta meet up.
Monyeia.Yay💖:Just make sure it's a food place.
TaylorTooPretty 💕-KerryBaby💓:Monyeia shutup!!
Monyeia.Yay💖:Well hell im sorry.
TaylorTooPretty 💕:*Laughing* Forget it just know that I'm here,I got to settle in first then I'll call y'all later,so we can meet up somewhere.
KerryBaby 💓:Ight,talk to yall later.
Monyeia. Yay 💖:Okay,Bye Loves.
(End Of Phone Call)
(Taylor's POV)
I can't believe I im really here,new school,more friends,new house,new life.

Amber:Taylor!?

Taylor:*snapping out of thoughts*Yes,Amber.

Amber:Its time to get off get your bag,Maybe if you would take them headphones out of your ear you could actually hear something.

Taylor:* annoyed*Why does it bother you what I have in my ears Amber?

Amber:Ughh,Taylor just leave it alone.

We walked into the airport it was packed,i never seen so many people in one place, besides the "Children's Museum".Anyways I walked to where we get our bags from and waited at least a good 20mins,this was one of the reasons I didn't like the airport.Once we got our bags ,my mom called us a cab to our new house,I called picking my room first.

(Setting:2835 West,Arnold st.2:58)

(Shanell's POV)
Me and my kids we are all we have, I am so excited to start a new life with them,I only stay here to see what God will bring for us and what he has to come.I have fought through hards times ,and I want things to be better,let this move be my destiny.

(Taylor's POV)
Im finally here.I cant wait for everything to start,especially my new school.

Jordan:Well,Taylor called picking her room first,so go at it.

Shane:She always get to do what she wants,just know that I'm not getting the smallest room.

Taylor:Ohh,shutup Shane.

And from then I ran up and unlocked the door,the house was huge I couldn't believe it.I walked up the stairs only to see a long hallway.I peeked in every room,then I stopped,i turned the corner,and opened the door,the room was great it looked so cozy.Then..........

Jordan:*busting in*Taylor you act like you cant hear anything I have been yelling your name for the past 2mins.

Taylor:Well hell I'm sorry I couldnt hear you.

Jordan:Really?

Taylor:Yes,I'm serious.

Jordan:Taylor just stop.

Taylor:*walking out of the room*Okay,I'll go outside and yell and you can tell me if you can hear me.

Jordan:Come on Taylor yell already.

Taylor:*walking back in the room*I was yelling the whole time.

Jordan:Ughhh,don't nobody care anyways,this room is wack.

Taylor:Its not wack if it's sound proof now is it.

Shanell:*running up the stairs *Is everything okay,I heard screaming.

Taylor:yes,mommie I was just show Jordan something,and by the way I found my room.*pointing to the room*

Shanell:I like it,it's yours.

Taylor:Thanks Mommie,Love You.

Shanell:Love You More.

When I went back down stairs the movers were already here.So I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood and call my friends so we can make plans to meet up.

(Setting:At the house,7:34,Taylor's Room)

Taylor:And Done,Whew,* wiping the sweat of forehead*

(Phone Rings,August,"No Love")
(Phone Call)
Taylor💕:Hello.
Monyeia💖:Hey I forgot to tell you that school starts on Monday,I called your mom for all your information and singed you up at our school.
Taylor💕:Okay,Thanks see you tmrrow.
Monyeia💖:Kay,Bye.
(End Of Phone Call)

After a that I laid down,thinking deep thoughts,after a while I feel sound asleep.
(Picture of room above)
________________________________
Hey Guys This is your author Monyeia (mon-yay)I really feel good about this first chapter,I like it,this is my first book,there will be a chapter every 1-2 days,but anyways if you have any ideas for me kik me @monyeiastowers12 ,and the person that this book is about is taylorpoindexter31 ,be sure to follow her and tell your friends about this. The pic above is Me And Taylor,I'm in the back while Taylor is the front.