Just To Chill Ch.5

(Taylor's POV)
I mean it was Sunday,school started tomorrow so I decided to sit back and chill. But after a while it was getting kinda of boring so I decided to call Chance.

(Chance's POV)
I was in the living room,watching a basketball game when my phone started to ring .

(Phone Call)
Chance.O💰:Hello
TaylorToPretty💕:Hey Chance.
Chance.O💰:Oh,Hey Taylor.
TaylorToPretty 💕:"smiling"hahahah,What are you doing?
Chance.O💰:Nothing just chilling,what about you.
TaylorToPretty 💕:Nothing bored so your free to come over right ?
Chance.O💰:Yea I'll be over in a min.
TaylorToPretty 💕:Okay,Bye.

(End Of Phone Call)

(Chance's POV)
I was really happy Taylor asked me to come over,so I got in the shower put on some fresh clothes,grabbed my keys,and walked out the door.

(Taylor's POV)
I was in my room watching tv when someone knocked at my door.

Taylor:Who Is It.
Shane:Maybe If you would come to the door you could see.
Taylor:Huh"getting Up" ,"opens the door",What Shane.
Shane:Here you are.
Taylor:Looks at Chance,Oh Sorry.
Chance:"Walking in"Its nothing.
Taylor:"closing the door"
Chance:Nice room.
Taylor:Well Thanks,anyways what do you wanna do,we have the Xbox,board games ,a couple other things.
Chance:Wow,so many things to choose from."sitting next to Taylor on the bed"
Taylor:*blushing*well yea.
Chance:But I would like to do this. *leanjng in to kiss Taylor.

(Taylor's POV)
When Chance kissed me I didn't know what to do but kiss back.He practically made me melt.

(Chance's POV)
When I kissed Taylor she froze,he lips were so soft,I have never felt this way about anyone,I think she might be the one.

The rest of the day they just cuddled,played board games,and just dance on the Xbox.Chance didn't leave until around 11:45.

(Taylor's POV)
When Chance left I felt like an angel.

(Chance's POV)
She Really Could Be.

________________________________
Hey guys it Monyeia,your author,sorry,I went almost a whole month without without updating.My phone was acting really stupid so I had to delete around 1,500 pics from it so I could update and stuff so now it works fine.

Anyways see you guys next chapter "It's The First Day You'll Be Okay "

The Pic At The Top Is Of Me And Taylor.