Only Because Ch.4

(1:43pm,Saturday,Phone Rings)
(Phone Rings,August,"No Love")
(Phone Call)
TaylorTooPretty💕:Hello?
Monyeia.Yay💖:Hey,what you doing.
TaylorTooPretty💕:Nothing,just thinking.
Monyeia.Yay💖:What you thinking about?
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Chance.
Monyeia.Yay💖:Omfg,you went out with him didnt you.
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Yes,it was really fun we....
Monyeia.Yay💖:Did you guys kiss,better yet did you guys f......
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Noooo,and Noooooo,what the hell is wrong with you,anyways we should go to the mall today ,around 5:00,to get matchinh outfits for school on Monday.
Monyeia.Yay💖:Okay,I'll call Keryona,and tell her.
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Okay,Bye.
(End Of Phone Call)

(Monyeia's POV)
When I got off the phone with Taylor,it was already 2:13,so I decided to call Keryona before,I got in the shower and picked out my clothes.

(Keryona's POV)
Jona*her boyfriend *spent a night lastnight,it was really fun,we watched scary movies and cuddling ,when I say cuddling I mean alot of cuddling.

(Phone Rings,Everybody Want To Be Form Haughville)
(Phone Call)
KerryBaby 💓:Hello.
Monyeia.Yay💖:We going to the mall today at 5:00 to pick out matching outfits for school,you down.
KerryBaby💕:Yea,I'll call yall when im ready.
Monyeia.Yay💖:Okay,bye.
(End Of Phone Call)

(Taylor's POV)
It was 2:58,when I got out of the shower,I was kinda bored so I decided to call Chance and see if he could come over.

(Chance's POV)
I had just out out the shower ,when my phone started to ring.

(Phone Ringing, "Lil Boosie",Mind Of A Maniac)
(Phone Call)
Chance.O💰:Hello.
TaylorTooPretty 💕:What you doing.
Chance.O💰:Nothing Chllin ,why?
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Can you come over.
Chance.O💰:Yea,I'll be over in a minute.
TaylorTooPretty 💕;Okay,Bye.
(End Of Phone Call)

(Taylor's POV)
(Living room,door bell rings,4:53)

Taylor:I got it.

Chance:Hey.

Taylor:*giving him a hug*Hey Chancey.

Chance:Looks like someone missed me.

Taylor:*hitting his arm*You only missed yourself.Anyways were going to the mall,I want you to meet someone.

Chance:Who is...... *getting cut off by phone ringing.*

(Phone Ringing,August,"No Love")
(Phone Call)
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Hello.
KerryBaby 💓:Were Outside.
TaylorTooPretty 💕:Coming.
(End Of Phone Call)

In the car we were blasting the music,Monyeia was a fast driver,it was so fun.

Monyeia:Okay were here.

(In the mall,Champs)
(Taylor's POV)
We decided to pick out Air Force 1's,and the we went to another store to pick out our matching outfits. (Outfit above)

(Chance's POV)
Taylor's friends were so funny,Keryona was so freaking goofy,she made me laugh all day,and Monyeia was just chill as hell,she had so many corny jokes,that were so corny that they were funny,and ohhh she was always talking about somebody,one day her and her squad gone have to fight somebody as much as she talks about people.

The car ride home was chill ,we just talked about our day,and the funny parts,nd are favorite things.

(Everybody's POV)
We were knocked TF out.

________________________________

Hey Guys,it's your author Monyeia,I love you guys so much.I have so many reads,But what I would like to see is more comments.But be sure to kik me if you have any ideas @monyeiastowers12,and if you do be sure to say wattpad,because if you say hi I will not kik back.Anyways follow the star of the book taylorpoindexter31 ,anyways see you next chapter"Just A Chill Day".

S/N:Sorry for the late chapter I posted at 11:00,but then my phone deleted it,so here's one for you,there will be one for you guys tmrrow in the morning.

Another side note.

S/N:Boys Comment here.

S/N:Girls Comment here.

Who ever has the most comments will get a whole chapter dedicated to them,#igoforthegirls.