Its Just The First Day You Will Be Okay

(Taylor's Pov)
5:00 alarm ringing.

So my bus gets here at 6:30,and it takes me forever to get ready,so I have to set my alarm to extra early. So I got up hopped in the shower,put on the outfit that me ,Monyeia,and Keryona had to match.Threw on a little make up and I was ready.

Mommie:Taylor its 6:15.

Taylor:Okay,I'll be down Ina min.

Mommie:okay.

Taylor*walking down the stairs,into the kitchen*Im hungry .*grabbing a piece of toast*

Mommie:Taylor 6:20.

Taylor:Okay,bye mom love ya *walking out the door*

When I got to the bus stop there was only two more people there that I didn't know so I just stood by myself. To my surprise the bus got there at exactly 6:30. When I got one the bus I didn't know where to sit then somebody called my name...........

???:Taylor sit with me.

Taylor:*looks ahead to see Chance*.

Chance:Hey.

Taylor:Hey I didn't know that you were going to be on my bus.

Chance: Neither did I.

Taylor:so,have you ever been to this school.

Chance:Yea last year it was pretty coo.

Taylor:Was there a whole bunch of drama.

Chance:Well not much that I know of.

Taylor:Well that was fast.

Chance: What was fast.

Taylor: We're already at the school.

Chance:Yea it was.

Taylor:*getting of the bus* Can you help me find Monyeia and Keryona.

Chance:Yea come on

(Taylor's Pov)
When we got off the bus the school was so packed,it was crazy. We headed to the lunch room first because Monyeia and Keryona were ways eating.And that's exactly where we found them.
They were stuffing their faces.Then the bell rang. We Checked our schedules and we all four had the same first class.

Keryona:So how do you like the new school.

Taylor:It's way to big,what if I get lost and get sent to ISS.

Monyeia*dying* you not gonna get lost besides you have classes with everyone of us.

Chance:Yea me and you have every class together.

Monyeia&Keryona:So yea you'll be fine.

(Taylor's POV)
I'm really excited that I have all my classes with Chance,we're going to have so much fun.

(Chance's POV)
So I have all my classes with Taylor,that is fucking awesome .

(Taylor's Pov)
First period was so fucking funny,Monyeia got us in trouble because she was talking about everybody in the class room.

(Skipping to lunch)
Taylor's POV
Me and Chance walked in the lunch room together,and found where Keryona and Monyeia were sitting.

Taylor:Hey Guys

Keryona (&) Monyeia:Heyy

Keryona's Boyfriend was sitting at the table,while Monyeia 's was no where to be found.

Taylor:Where's Tyler at Monyeia.

Monyeia:See about that i have something i need to tell you guys.

Keryona:Spill the beans.

Monyeia:Well yesterday i went to the movie with my sisters,and i saw him with some girl,and i was like well maybe its just one of his friends,and then.......*eyes starting to tear up* they kissed.

(Monyeia 's POV)
After i told everyone what happened i delt like i was going to break down,so i left the lunch room and went to my special place ontoo of the roof that nobody knew about.

Taylor:I hope she's okay.

Keryona:I never liked him anyways,I've always liked Vontae,He's had the biggest crush on Monyeia since forever and Monyeia could never see it,i hope she does now.

Chance:Your talking about my nigga Vontae yea he cool asl.

Jona:(Keryona's boyfriend) Yes I think they would be so cute.

(End of the day)

On the bus

Chance:So how did you like your first day.?

Taylor:It was coo

Chance:It'll get better just wait.

Taylor:Anyways why didn't you drive your car to school.?

Chance:Its in the shop,i get it oit today,wanna drive tmrrow.?

Taylor:I'd live that thus bus is to bumpy and hot.*laughing*

Chance:I Agree*smiling*

Taylor:Well this is my stop I'll see  you tmrrow,Bye.

Chance:Bye 

(Skipping to night) 

(Taylors POV)
After i got done eating i was really tired,so I decided to go to sleep. 

(Chance POV)
I struggled sleeping that night,all i could think about was Taylor,she was breath taking.

_______________________________

Hey guys its your author sorry it took my like 10 years to update😭😭😂,I don't know why i fell off. But here's a chapter for you guys.