-1- 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/n: Okay I'm just going to say it, this is my first book... well not I was writing a fan-fiction of Carol which isn't completed,but.
This is a story I had on my mind for a while. This should be interesting, so I hope you guys enjoy!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Y/n was just like any other girl she had friends, family, and she manage to get her dream job;
Y/n spent her whole life growing up in America . And now she's finally older to do as she please, y/n recently gotten a lead role in a movie that would be shooting in London.
That's was amazing for her, because she had many houses do to her pay checks, she had houses in: Her home town, New York , L.A, Sydney, and London.

When y/n got this information she was ecstatic, and got on her private plane that her driver took her too along with her stylist, publicist, makeup- artist, and agent.

Shooting day:

Today was a new beginning for y/n she woke up bright and early, frankly because she had to, she then went on to take a nice hot shower, eating breakfast and then driving to set.
Once y/n got onto set she greeted the director and afterwards, was led to her trailer. Since today was day one they didn't do much but do make up testing and some rehearsals with the cast.
After what seemed like hours the day came to an end, as y/n turned around she abruptly bumped into someone " Shit! I'm so sorry" you muttered with your hands up.

" No, no I'm sorry, that was totally my fault," The man apologized looking up " Hi, I'm Noah" He uttered reaching his hand out. "Y/n" you replied.

"Uh, here let me walk you back to your trailer" Noah offered.
"Yeah, of course" you laughed.

The two of you guys walked and chatted and laughed, you knew that you two would be best friends in no time, as he cracked jokes the whole way. You even couldn't believe it when he told you he was gay, that shocked your core but you loved it and supported nonetheless.

"Here's my stop" you giggled.

"Okay bye now, don't go bumping into people again" Noah joked, and walked off.

You went into the trailer and collected your things now heading to your car.
You stopped at a red light thinking rather to go home or go to this new restaurant in London you've been dying to try; That many people went to even a-list celebrities who stayed or visited the well known city.
You took a turn that led you to the restaurant "Quaglino's" it was extraordinary, well at least that's what you heard. You came to the valet getting out of your most prized possession, a black matte jeep to be in fact.
You greeted the valet workers then proceeded to walk inside getting a booth, the receptionist jotted something down took a menu, smiled then told you to follow them. You did, you tried your best to keep a fast pace with the pupil who was now standing at a table, which opposed was yours, you smiled and sat down receiving the menu.

A waiter came and asked for your drink, you ordered a " Bloody-Mary margarita" with a hint of vodka added as you liked it like that, she finished writing your order down and left. You was on your phone until your drink came you took a sip and closed your eyes in delight; you've been longing for a drink all day.
You order your dinner and the waiter once left again, seconds which turned into minutes went by and your food was still not here so you went to the bathroom. I mean what did you expect this was an extravagant restaurant where millionaires went.

Surprisingly you found the restroom in this massive jungle, you finished doing your business, flushed and opened your stall door.
Now standing at the sink you began washing your hands.