Part 3

NO ONE'S POV

After the Japanese scolded them, the 2 apologized and the youngest getting her phone back, the group headed back to their car and left the amusement park to grab dinner. Their manager drove for an hour to the restaurant that they wanted to go to. They made it to the restaurant and got out of the car.

As their manager parked the car, they walked to the table that they usually used, when eating there. The restaurant was close to their dorm and would be where they eat dinner and lunch after a schedule, when any of them didn't want to cook. It also helps that not many know about the restaurant and they can come freely, as the owners knew them before they debuted.

"Welcome back girls and Yena" The 6 girls looked up from their menus and saw the owners standing in front of their table. It was also Yena's 3rd time eating there.

"Hello, auntie and uncle" The girls greeted to them and they just smiled.

"It's been a while, since we last saw you girls. I hope you aren't over working yourselves" The woman worriedly asked the group. Her name was Taeyoung and she was 40 years old and owned the restaurant with her husband Chaemin who was 43 years old. They were like 2nd parents to the girls and were always making sure that they ate well and took care of each other and themselves.

"No, we just came back from the amusement park. We don't have any schedules happening yet" Sakura said with a small smile. The two knew about the anniversary of their old group's disbandment and always sent food to their dorm for the group. They were there, when Taeyoung caught the Japanese crying in the bathroom.

"That's good. Do you guys want the usual" Chaemin asked them and they nodded their heads eager to eat their food again. The two nodded their heads and went back to the kitchen to cook their food. Sakura, Chaewon and Yena were entertaining each other, while Yunjin and Kazuha were talking to each other. As for Eunchae, she was playing on her phone, when she got a message from a certain fox. She smiled as she tapped the message and didn't know notice someone was watching her.

/Messages between Eunchae and Leeseo/

Leeseo - Hey, unnie!

Eunchae - Hey, Leeseo! What's up?

Leeseo - My friends are excited to meet you and said to add you in the gc now. But I told them later. And I heard from Yuna unnie that your planning a 'surprise' for your unnies with Yunjin and Kazuha sunbae.

Eunchae - Yeah, it's a thank you from us to them. Oh! Isn't Yujin and Won-young sunbae apart of your team?

Leeseo - Yeah! Why tho?

Eunchae - Oh, cause we're planning a surprise reunion with Izone. You can't tell your unnies or the surprise will be ruined!

Leeseo - OMG!!! No way!! Of course!! I won't say a word! But can I help?!

Eunchae - Sure, you can help me. I already got permission from my boss to go ahead and do this. But I need to meet with the girls of Izone and have them agree to meeting me for it to work.

Leeseo - You can say that, your asking to meet with me and Liz for 'Eunchae's Star Diary'.

Eunchae - That could work, but we already did the shoot.

Leeseo - Don't you post pics on IG for the upcoming episode?

Eunchae - Yeah, why?