Part 4

NO ONE'S POV STILL(sorry!)

Kazuha and Yunjin switched places on the floor and the smiling potato had her 1st ready. It was an envelope but smaller than the one Sakura got. She took the envelope from Eunchae and opened it, only to find a key inside. The younger Japanese member looked at Eunchae with a confused look on her face as the maknae only smiled at her.

"Head to the company tomorrow and there'll be someone waiting for you, when you arrive" is all the youngest said, before giving the 2nd gift. Kazuha took the small box and placed it in front of her, before opening it too see blackpink albums with signatures from all the members. 

"No fucking way!!" The Japanese said with her mouth wide open as she turned to the youngest. 

"Language!" She heard Sakura yell and the two saw the older smack the blonde on her head. 

"Why'd you hit me!?" Yunjin asked and Kkura just glared making the blonde smile awkwardly. 

"Anyways, I was looking online and found someone moving to a different state and was selling their k-pop collection. So I met up with them and paid in cash" Eunchae said noticing the looks on their faces, when she said "I".

"I meant that manager unnie got down and paid for me" she said and they breathed out in relief.

"Thank you so much" Zuha squealed as she hugged the youngest.

"Now this gift didn't come in yet, so I'll give it to you when it does." Eunchae said as she pulled out Kazhua's pjs, stuffed animal, matching bracelets, and a notebook, before giving it to her.

"Next is Yena unnie" And the Japanese switched with the duck, heading to her room and putting her things away. The maknae saw her unnie/leader pouting and chuckled.

"Don't worry unnie, I saved the best for last" Eunchae said making the cub laugh as the other girls shouted out in protest.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm working on finding pics for the gifts, so just wait a little longer. Also have a ton of school work and I'm trying to get back into my schedule.