Part 5

STILL NO ONE'S POV (sorry)

As the duck sat down, the younger girl had started grabbing the gifts and was looking for the first one.

"This one was a little hard to find, but luckily I had some help" Eunchae said as she pulled a small box towards the blonde. Yena opened the box and was in awe at what she saw. She looked at the girl beside her, before pulling it out. It was a small pac-man arcade machine and was able to be placed on a counter or a table.

"Where did you find this!?" She asked and the girl just shrugged her shoulders.

"I got some nice friends and family that helped me out a lot. They have all kinds of connections and I just mentioned about finding this, when it arrived at our dorm and a letter attached to it. Saying it's for me to give to you as a gift" The younger girl said and helped place it back in the box, before grabbing the next gift. It was another envelope and Eunchae handed it to the duck.

"This next one you'll have full access granted anytime you want to go there. There's a skate park, karaoke rooms, a small cafe, an arcade, and a go karting track. Just let me know when your going and I'll have everything set for you. It's for you and your special someone" she said as the blonde opened the envelope and found two access cards with id lanyards. Yena hugged the younger girl and got the rest of her gifts. A stuffed animal, pjs, matching rings, and a new camera.

"Thanks baby Chae" Yena told her as she and Chaewon switched places. The blonde put her things away in the closet that they gave her and sat back down next to Kkura.

"Last and foremost, our wonderful leader, Chaewon unnie!" She exclaimed and they giggled at the youngest's words.

"Now, unnie. I saved you for last, because your our leader and deserve only the best. I got each of you 2 main gifts and then little gifts that you'd like, but for you unnie. I got you 3 main gifts." Eunchae said, pulling a small box to the front of her and the leader.

"This one was the same with Kazuha and don't worry, manager unnie got down and paid for me" The leader breathed out in relief and opened the box, stopping when she saw the last 2 albums of Taeyeon from Snsd that she needed to complete her collection.

"These were sold out everywhere. How much did you pay for it" The woman asked, pulling the 2 albums out and placing it on her lap.

"It wasn't that much money, but yeah. It was really hard to find those, so I was super happy that the guy who sold me Kazuha's albums also had those two" Eunchae said and placed a folder in front of the short haired girl.

"This is something that took a while for me to get approved, but they finally did. I was also told that you would be the only one to have access, besides us and Yena unnie for safety reasons" The red head said and handed the older girl a folder.

"What's this" she asked, taking the folder.

"Why don't you open it and find out, unnie" Eunchae said with a huge smile, making the other's smile at her cuteness. Chaewon opened the folder and saw a paper inside that had her name on it. It was a contact with their company name and she pulled it out to read it. There was silence for a little, when she spoke up again.

"Is this real?" She asked after reading the last paragraph.

"Your not playing with me, right?" The red haired girl shook her head and pointed to the other side of the folder.

"Nope. Look in there and you'll see I'm not joking with you" Chaewon pulled the pocket opened and saw a key inside.

"If you sign that, you'll have your own studio. The company already signed off on it and it'll be in the basement with Zuha's spot. You've always said that you wanted to be able to participate or write our and your own songs, and what better way to start then give your very own studio. I also know that Yunjin unnie is going to ask to join you as well, so there's another contract for the two of you to read and decide on" Eunchae said looking from Yunjin back to Chaewon, as the short haired girl closed the folder and hugged the younger girl.