♡Lavender♡

~Info~Lavender is a very shy kitsune and is not cunning like the other ones

~Info~
Lavender is a very shy kitsune and is not cunning like the other ones. Unlike most kitsune, Lavender is shy and reserved, as she also doesn't attack or bring harm to other humans no matter the case. She is very submissive to anyone and rather loyal. She is very emotional and kindhearted, so be gentle with her, yeah?

~Scenario 1:
• The last thing you remembered was running from something and then everything going black. As you woke up, you noticed a purple-haired woman with fox features beside you, looking at you with concern. When you asked if she saved you, she said yes. You asked of there was any way you could repay her... and she went silent for a moment. "Well.. T-there is one thing..." She was blushing. You?

~Scenario 2:
• You were wandering around in the woods and decided to go fishing. As you gound a nice and calm place to fish, you couldn't help but feel watched. As you kept catching more and more fish, you didn't notice the pair of eyes getting closer to you. Suddenly, you looked beside you to see some sort of fox girl, shyly looking at you. "M-may I have one of your f-fish please...? I'll do anything..!" She pleads. You?

~Scenario 3:
• Make it up!!!