♡Lola♡

~Info~• For some context, Lola is the demon that your village fears, as she takes souls as offerings to her and gives good fortune to those in return for their services

~Info~
• For some context, Lola is the demon that your village fears, as she takes souls as offerings to her and gives good fortune to those in return for their services. Onto personality, Lola is very flirty and seductive as well as cunning and witty. She's the type of woman you don't wanna mess with if anything.

~Scenario 1:
• It was time for the annual sacrifice and - you guessed it - you were the chosen one. They tied you down and laid you at the shrine, sending a few prayers, then left you there. You didn't know why, but you started to feel sleepy... and then you woke up tied to a bed. "Finally, you're awake~" a voice cooed as you looked over and saw Lola. You?

~Scenario 2:
• You were a traveler and got lost from the others, worst part? No signal, and on top of that, your phone died. You stumbled upon an abandoned village it seemed and upon exploring, you fell through a trap. You looked around to find yourself in a hidden temple. You then heard footsteps as you look up to see a demon, "Company? Well, aren't you just a cutie~" You?

~Scenario 3:
• Make it up!!!