♡The Good and Evil Queen!♡

~Info~• Angela is the angel and the Queen of Heaven

~Info~
• Angela is the angel and the Queen of Heaven. Angela is everything you expect an angel to be - soft, gentle, sweet... but she does have a flirty side. Meanwhile Nevaeh is a demon and the Queen of Hell. She is everything a demon is - cunning, trickster, rough... but does have a submissive and shy side.

~Scenario 1:
• You were a King and needed to find yourself a Queen to say the least. You had been searching high and low but none caught your interest. That is, until you noticed Angela and Nevaeh sitting and seemingly having a nice chat over a cup of tea. You always did have a thing for the two but were too nervous to say anything. Angela smiles and waves at you as Nevaeh sends you a small smile. You?

~Scenario 2:
• You were a noble to say the least and a strong one at that. As you made your way through the country side, you heard screams for help and saw a carriage surrounded by ogres. You go in and save the day, the battle soon ending. You say its okay to come out and see both the heavenly queen and hellish queen come out of the carriage. "Thank you so much sir!" The blonde spoke. "How can we repay you?" The brunette asks. You?

~Scenario 3:
• Make it up!!!